Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Tropical Rainforest

    When Lu Qingyao asked this question, she looked at Xia Ting. She just wanted to find out about Xia Ting's group.

    A way through the swamp?

    Being stared at by Lu Qingyao, Xia Ting smiled lightly, and answered Lu Qingyao's question in a rare way.

    "No."

    She really knew how to get through the swamp so as not to get stuck, but she didn't plan to use that method, so it really meant that there was no way.

    Although she didn't know whether what Xia heard was true or not, it didn't prevent Lu Qingyao from feeling happier, but she didn't show it on her face, she just smiled as usual.

    Yu Jingjing on the side looked at Lu Qingyao curiously: "Qingyao, have you figured out a way?"

    Yu Jingjing understood a lot of Lu Qingyao's speaking style by now, and Lu Qingyao usually said what she said with a certain purpose. As long as she asks Xia Ting like this, it's a bit tricky to specify, not to mention that Lu Qingyao hasn't taken the initiative to talk to Xia Ting for a long time.

    "Not yet." Lu Qingyao shook her head, smiled and said implicitly: "But I accidentally watched a video before, and I know some techniques for crossing swamps. I don't know if I can use them." "So that's how it is.

    " Yu Jingjing nodded in understanding.

    It seems that she guessed right, Lu Qingyao had a way to ask Xia to listen to the meeting, and she wanted to find out about their group.

    Yu Jingjing knew it well, but she didn't think that Lu Qingyao's group could cross the swamp first. In her heart, even Song Heyan's method might not be better than Xia Ting's method, let alone Lu Qingyao's.

    It's not that Xia Ting's method is the best, it's just that Xia Ting's method is generally very simple and rude, and the inconspicuous things will become useful in Xia Ting's place.

    Song Heyan's group rested all night.

    The next day they began to check the situation in the swamp, and Lu Qingyao chopped a long wooden stick like before when they crossed the shallow water, to test how deep the swamp was.

    She tried it in the swamp, and when the stick couldn't go in, she killed the stick.

    I didn't expect the depth of the swamp to reach a person's thigh!

    Lu Qingyao looked at Song Heyan and Meng Yang sadly, "I don't know if we will sink in the same depth when we step on it."

    If it is the same as the measurement of this wooden stick, then the skill can be used, her skill It is only suitable for the thigh position. In short, the technique can be used when the thigh can move. If it exceeds the thigh position, there is no way to move it.

    Song Heyan didn't speak.

    Lu Qingyao had already told Song Heyan and Meng Yang the little trick, and both of them thought it was pretty good. This trick could indeed speed up when crossing the swamp.

    The second group has begun to find ways to cross the swamp, various field trips.

    However, Xia Ting's group didn't move at all.

    Xia Ting also took Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao to the jungle to cut a lot of vines and came back, not knowing what they were weaving.

    Seeing the second group in action, they seemed to have found some tricks to cross the swamp. Xia was not in a hurry, but Yu Jingjing, Zhu Yunxiao and the audience in the live broadcast room were a little anxious.