Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Audition

    Fang Li is a person with strong execution ability. Xia heard that he wanted to terminate the contract within a few days. After consulting a lawyer, Fang Li directly approached Zhao Duocai.

    Fang Li wanted to directly hand over this matter to the legal team, but now the quarrel with Zhao Duocai has not reached the point where they can't talk face-to-face. If the two sides talk, it's best if Zhao Duocai is willing to let go. After all, they have There are legitimate reasons and sufficient evidence, but if Zhao Duocai is unwilling, then he can only ask a team of lawyers to come forward.

    Here, Zhao Duocai's anger has just subsided a lot. Fang Li came to the door with a stack of documents. He thought that Fang Li and Xia Ting had thought it through clearly, and he had to sign for many advertisements.

    Fang Li approached Zhao Duocai to ask Zhao Duocai to sign it. She put the document on Zhao Duocai's desk, "Mr. Zhao, sign it if you see it if there is no problem."

    Zhao Duocai smiled with small eyes, " Okay, okay, let me just say, how can there be no reason to keep money but not make money?"

    Zhao Duocai said, picked up the pen cap on the table, and then looked down.

    I saw the word "termination" on the document.

    terminate the contract?

    What termination?

    Zhao Duocai opened the document and looked, the smile on his face froze, replaced by a black face.

    "Fang Li, what do you mean by this!?"

    Zhao Duocai's face darkened as he looked down. The black and white letters on the contract termination document pointed out Xia Ting's company's inaction over the past year.

    Fang Li sat on the sofa with a smile on his face, "That's what     Mr. Zhao saw. Please sign it.

    "     "You guys are doing well now. If your wings are stiff, you want to leave the company and fly!? Let me tell you, Fang Li, no way!"

    Zhao Duocai glared at Fang Li angrily, but Fang Li was not afraid of him at all, and looked directly at Zhao Duocai, "Mr. Zhao also saw how the company treats Xia Ting in this document, right?" "This

    document What you wrote is all random fabrications!"

    Zhao Duocai crumpled the torn documents into balls and threw them away, "Fang Li, don't think that you will be afraid if you list a few lies to threaten the company!" Even if these are

    true So what, as long as he doesn't admit it, it's not true.

    Zhao Duocai tore up the contract termination document, and Fang Li rushed to the folder to take out another copy and put it in front of Zhao Duocai.

    "This is not a threat, let alone a random fabrication."

    Fang Li looked coldly at Zhao Duocai, who was not at all flustered, "If Mr. Zhao wants to see the evidence, I can show it at any time.

    " There are a few more copies of the agreement.

    Hearing the word "evidence", Zhao Duocai looked sideways at Fang Li.

    Although he felt that Fang Li was saying that on purpose, Zhao Duocai still felt a little bit in his heart.

    In his impression, Fang Li is a ruthless person, and Fang Li is very popular with his wife, so he has never taken him seriously. Even now that the company has been controlled by him, Fang Li still has not taken him seriously.