Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Yu Jingjing stood there looking at Xia Ting flattered and at a loss, not knowing whether to accept the pigeon leg or not.

    The pigeon legs torn off by Xia Ting were steaming, and the smell of the pigeon meat was strong, and there was a large piece of meat on the pigeon legs, which was shaped like a hand sold in a fried chicken shop. Like a gun leg.

    With such a big pigeon leg, Xia Ting is really willing to share it with her?

    You must know that the food here is hard-won, even if the crew put a lot of pigeons in the mountains, they still can't catch them.

    I always eat the last meal without the next meal, let alone such a precious food as squab meat. The mussel she gave Xia Ting just now had no meat and was very hard to chew. She still had to struggle for a long time before deciding to share the mussel with Xia Ting, but Xia Ting just tore it up casually, tearing a piece of it. Such a large piece of pigeon leg was shared with her without hesitation.

    Yu Jingjing's heart warmed, and she was so moved that she sniffed.

    Xia heard that Yu Jingjing was in a daze, which was very cute.

    So she stretched out her hand to grab Jingjing's hand, put the pigeon's leg into Yu Jingjing's palm, and said with a slight smile, "Try it?

    " It's the first time I've seen Xia Ting's gentle side since she was on the show! 】

    【Actually, Xia Ting is a very nice person. She must have been afraid of suddenly giving the pigeon meat to Yu Jingjing just now. (Covering mouth and crying)]

    [Xia is so stingy! ? The legs of such a big pigeon are almost half of the whole pigeon, okay? 】

    The comments on the bullet screen were frantic, and Yu Jingjing's fans were also completely moved by Xia Ting's actions.

    There was a warm touch from the pigeon's leg in his hand, and Yu Jingjing reacted, and Zhao Xia, who was a little at a loss, heard a thank you.

    The tip of her nose was filled with the rich aroma of pigeon legs. The pigeon meat looked very tender, with oily juices on it. Yu Jingjing stared at the pigeon legs in her hand and couldn't help swallowing, then she turned her head to look at the Xia Ting, "I'll pick up firewood for you after I finish eating!"

    The pigeon legs are delicious, Xia Ting is a good person! After she finished eating the pigeon legs, she picked up more firewood for Xia Ting!

    Xia Ting: "..."

    She pointed to the pile of dead branches beside her fire, a little dumbfounded, "You think I look like someone short of firewood?"

    Most of these firewood were given to her by Yu Jingjing They picked it up, and a small part was picked up by Lu Qingyao, Zhu Yunxiao and Meng Yang before, so she burned a little bit.

    The viewers of the live broadcast looked at the pile of firewood, and instantly burst into laughter:

    [Jingjing is so cute, Xia Ting is a big firewood household now, so I don't need to pick any more, I guess I won't be able to use up any more after this episode of Survival in the Wilderness is over. ]

    [Hahahahahahaha, Yu Jingjing clearly wants to eat her legs, and she has to hold back when she sees that the pigeon's legs are about to drool. 】

    【Yu Jingjing is really a girl, hahaha, she's so cute! 】

    Yu Jingjing scratched her head with her empty hand in embarrassment, and whispered: "Then I'll pick it up after you use it up."

    Xia Ting nodded helplessly, reminding her: "If you don't eat it, it will be cold."