Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Xia Ting returned the same way with the pigeons. When passing by the half-hillside where many wild fungi grew, she stopped, randomly picked a large leaf from a tree, wrapped the leaf into a pocket shape, and then began to pick up the fungi.

    This terrain is a gentle slope, with small shrubs growing on the slope, the ground is covered with thick leaves, and wild fungi are faintly covered by the leaves.

    In order to survive in the apocalypse, it is necessary to learn wild knowledge and understand animals and plants, so even if Xia Ting has never seen wild mushrooms after the apocalypse, he can still use the knowledge he has learned to identify whether these wild mushrooms are edible.

    Xia Ting plans to make a lotus-leaf kiln pigeon today. When she was spearfishing by the river yesterday, she found a lot of lotus leaves growing in the river. There are no tableware in the wild, so kiln pigeon is a good choice.

    In the live broadcast, Xia Ting was bending over to pick up wild mushrooms on the ground.

    Netizens found that Xia Ting picked up red fungus, and everyone was terrified:

    [? Isn't it said that the brighter the color of the mushroom, the more poisonous it is? ]

    [Good guy, I specialize in picking poisonous mushrooms, Xia Ting thinks his life is too long and wants to meet the villain? ]

    [Red umbrellas, white poles, lie on the board after eating~]

    The director who was holding the live broadcast equipment at the side saw that Xia Ting was picking red mushrooms, and became anxious for a while, "Xia Ting, red mushrooms are poisonous and cannot be eaten! "

    If Xia Ting died of poisoning by eating poisonous mushrooms by mistake, he, the director, should bear the corresponding responsibility.

    The director quickly stopped the loss in time.

    Xia Ting was holding a small stick in her hand to pick off the leaves covering the mushrooms. She was picking up vigorously. When she heard the director's words, she stopped what she was doing and raised the red mushroom in her hand with a look of surprise, "You guys Don’t know this mushroom?”

    How could these people not know this red mushroom? This is obviously a well-known russula, which grows in the mountains and forests and is an edible wild fungus.

    The director shook his head, "The brighter the mushroom, the more poisonous it is."

    This knowledge has been passed on since childhood, even the children know it, doesn't Xia Ting know?

    Xia Ting: "..."

    "Pull the camera over a little bit."

    Xia Ting took out the most complete russula that he picked up and put it in front of the camera, and said earnestly: "This red mushroom is called russula. Russula has a high nutritional value and is an edible and medicinal fungus.”

    After the introduction, Xia Ting paused for a moment and then said to the camera: “However, when picking up russula, you must identify it clearly. The color of the cap is light on the edges and deep in the middle, and the top is slightly concave..."     Xia listened to the russula in his hand after popularizing science, and finally reminded the camera: "Everyone can't identify it, don't pick it up randomly, it looks similar to russula There are a lot of poisonous mushrooms."     The mushrooms were misidentified and eaten poisoned mushrooms. The mild ones can see villains, and the serious ones can be fatal.     After Xia Ting introduced it for a while, netizens realized that such mushrooms are edible. After hearing the news, many merchants selling red mushrooms rushed to the live broadcast room.     After going down the mountain, Xia Ting went directly around the tent camp to pull some ginger and scraped some frost off the salt skin wood, and then went to the river to deal with the two pigeons.     She put a lot of sliced ​​ginger into the pigeon's stomach to remove the fishy smell, and then spread the salt cream on the salt skin wood evenly on the pigeon meat, and finally put the pigeon in the lotus leaf, put the washed pigeon on it Honggu, just wrap the lotus leaves and tie them to long grass. It's done.     [Xia Ting made lotus leaf pigeons? ]     [It should be a kiln pigeon. 】    By the time Xia Ting returned to the tent camp with the wrapped pigeons, it was already lunch time, and everyone was here this time.     Lu Qingyao, Yu Jingjing, Meng Yang, and Zhu Yunxiao were cooking something around the fire, while Song Heyan built a small fire and roasted the food in his hands.     Yu Jingjing was standing by the fire with food in her mouth, and when she saw Xia Ting approaching, she greeted excitedly: "Xia Ting, come quickly, we caught a lot of mussels and two big frogs."