Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    After the monkey incident, the wilderness survival reality show, which was originally popular, became more popular than before. It quietly climbed into the top three most searched on Weibo, and the number of viewers in the live broadcast room increased.

    The picture of Xia Ting chasing monkeys with a torch was made into a funny emoticon package of "Small sample ~ you dare to come and try".

    And Zhu Yunxiao looked back while running with a banana in his arms. Netizens took screenshots of the embarrassing scene of being chased by monkeys, and made it into an emoticon package with the words "Don't come here!!!", not to mention how funny it is.

    The blogger who made the emoticons was a big v, Xia Ting and Zhu Yunxiao's emoticons were quickly spoiled by the netizens as soon as they came out.

    The program team took advantage of the popularity and added fire, and the promotional Weibo posted by the program official blog flooded in with many netizens in an instant.

    A netizen under the comment said:

    [This wilderness survival show is so good! Come and watch the live broadcast! ]

    [Brother's show must be supported! 】

    【Zhu Yunxiao is really pitiful. Hahahahahahahaha laughed and threw up at his family members! ]

    Another netizen asked: [Is this show good, is Xia Ting annoying? 】

    Several netizens spoke out for Xia Ting: 【Weakly speaking, Xia Ting actually performed quite well in the show, and he didn't pester Song Actor as much as everyone imagined. ]

    At the same time.

    Xia Ting's agent, Fang Li, is also following this trending search.

    When Xia Ting accepted the show of Survival in the Wilderness in private, the two had an unhappiness because of it. Even on the day Xia Ting went to the show, Fang Li just sent his assistant to send Xia Ting off.

    Based on Fang Li's understanding of Xia Ting, Xia Ting secretly signed on to this show. Fang Li knew exactly what it was. He just wanted to be on the show to pursue men.

    Fang Li was very disappointed with Xia Ting's love brain, he hated iron but not steel, and planned to let Xia Ting fend for himself in the entertainment industry in the future, even the company was in a state of giving up on Xia Ting, and let Fang Li bring new people.

    But Fang Li was disappointed in his heart, no matter how disgusted he was, he still couldn't bear Xia Ting, a good seedling.

    Xia Ting's debut at the C position in the talent show is enough to prove her strength. Pursuing the new film star was torn into a scandal-ridden actress by the opponent's fans, and her bright future was ruined.

    Apart from pity, Fang Li still felt unwilling.

    Xia Ting is the best artist in all aspects of strength that she has brought so far, and she also hopes that Xia Ting can make her career go to a higher level.

    But in the end, Xia would not listen to the persuasion and insisted on going on this show, Fang Li's heart sank to the bottom, he was completely disappointed.

    The company recently signed several new artists and asked her to choose a band. She originally wanted to observe for a few days and choose one.

    Unexpectedly, Xia Ting's performance on the show was beyond her expectation.

    He didn't pester Song Yingdi, he didn't make trouble, and his performance on the show was even worse. The abuse in the live broadcast room hasn't disappeared yet, but there are still one or two netizens who listen to Xia.

    Fang Li saw hope in an instant. Thinking of this, she was going to apply for support from the company and send a draft to her artists.

    After all, Xia Ting is doing well now, and if she has a chance to get better, she is willing to work hard for Xia Ting again.

    Fang Li was watching the live broadcast at the company, and her colleague Zhang Xiaoya, who used to have a secret rivalry with her in the past, came over and patted her, "Fang Li, Mr. Zhao asked you how you think these two days, do you want to bring new people?" "This

    is Take a look at the information of the artists newly signed by the company." Zhang Xiaoya put a stack of information on Fang Li's desk, and from the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Fang Li watching the variety show Survival in the Wild, and Xia Ting was in the screen.

    She raised her eyebrows, "Yo, I'm watching Xia Ting's variety show. I heard that she performed well in this variety show, and she hasn't pestered Song Heyan anymore?" Zhang Xiaoya's voice was raised, and her tone made people uncomfortable

    .

    Fang Li turned off the tablet screen, raised his eyelids and said in a low voice: "Take the information back, I don't plan to bring in newcomers at the moment."

    Fang Li and Zhang Xiaoya are managers who joined the company in the same batch. , but in order to grab Xia Ting, the C debut artist, the two bumped into each other again. In the end, Fang Li overwhelmed Zhang Xiaoya and successfully signed Xia Ting, while Zhang Xiaoya signed the same batch of talent shows in the end. A female artist, that female artist didn't even make the top five rankings.

    Zhang Xiaoya was also worried about this, and tried to win the round everywhere.

    Now that she was finally made to wait, Xia Ting was hacked by the whole network, and she felt elated.

    So what about Xia Ting's C debut? In the end, didn't she fall into the quagmire and become inferior to the artists she brought?

    "Let me tell you, when we choose an artist, we can't just look at the rankings. We don't know why the rankings are so wet. We still have to look at the people. What about Fang Li?" Xia Ting didn't want to work for Song Yingdi before

    , All kinds of inquiring about the itinerary created chance encounters, and the whole love affair was confused. She didn't believe that Xia Ting would suddenly change.

    Seeing that Fang Li didn't talk to her, Zhang Xiaoya smiled triumphantly, sighed on purpose, pretended to be helpless, and slapped her shoulders, complaining: "Oh, I've been very busy recently, our family Zhenyi has received several script invitations, I have to give her a few scripts overnight. Check it out."

    She just wanted to tell Fang Li, as long as she could respond to Fang Li's discomfort, she would be happy.

    But Fang Li was indifferent.

    "Oh, is that so?" Fang Li smiled and nodded pretendingly, "It's true that you have to check carefully. After all, Zhou Zhenyi is not well-known, and most of the casts are bad online dramas. Who knows if they can be watched after filming? What do you think? Elegant?"

    Zhou Zhenyi just released a small-produced web drama some time ago, the plot was too much and Zhou Zhenyi's acting skills were poor, and netizens complained about it.

    It was Zhang Xiaoya who had the nerve to show off this matter.

    "Fang Li, you!" Zhang Xiaoya's expression turned ugly instantly.

    Being stabbed by Fang Li, she threw the documents on the table angrily, "Let's wait and see!"