Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    【Oh my god, did Lu Qingyao's tent get blown over? ]

    [Sister Yao is so pitiful, being caught in the tent and blowing in the wind, it must be very painful! 】

    The rocks that Lu Qingyao pressed on the tent were too small, and the wind was too strong, so the nails of the tent were directly lifted from the soil. If there was no one in the tent, the tent would probably be blown away by the strong wind.

    "Sister Qingyao, are you okay?" Meng Yang shouted towards the tent.

    "I'm fine! It's just that I'm having difficulty breathing because I'm caught in the tent!" Amidst the heavy rain, Lu Qingyao's voice was weak, but she could still hear it clearly.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when Lu Qingyao said it was okay.

    Afterwards, Song Heyan and Meng Yang didn't care about how heavy the rain was, and went straight forward to reopen the four corners of Lu Qingyao's tent, nailed the four corners and found big stones to hold them down.

    Fortunately, the tent is very light, and the frame of the tent is made of soft iron, so Lu Qingyao was not injured. After the tent was blown over, everyone helped Lu Qingyao reopen the tent in time, and the tent did not enter the water.

    The wind is getting weaker, but the rain is getting stronger. The deafening thunder and the dazzling lightning seem to cut through the dark sky.

    Because it was very stuffy to hide in the tent, everyone went to shelter from the rain under the four-corner live broadcast tent propped up by the director. This outdoor rain shelter is very large and the four sides are empty.

    Lu Qingyao looked at Song Heyan and Meng Yang who were drenched in fish, and her face was full of apology, "I'm sorry everyone, I caused trouble for everyone."

    Song Heyan wiped the rain from his face, Junyi's face was fine He just nodded and accepted Lu Qingyao's words.

    Meng Yang waved his hands to comfort her: "Small things, the wind is too strong and the weather is the reason, how could you cause us trouble."

    Lu Qingyao smiled gratefully, "Thank you everyone.

    " The heavy rain, which is unexpected by everyone, coupled with the sound of thunder and lightning resounding through the sky, tonight is probably a sleepless night.

    Meng Yang glanced at Xia Ting who was sitting on the small stone slab in the tent, "To say thank you, we should thank sister Xia Ting the most. If sister Xia Ting hadn't reminded me to press down the four corners of the tent with stones, I guess our The tent will suffer."

    "That's true!" The director said with a smile, "Xia Ting has done a great job this time!"

    The director now looks like he has long since lost the impatience he had at the beginning of the show. With a more and more benevolent smile, like a good-tempered elder, Kua Xia couldn't stop listening to it.

    Not to brag.

    Let's not talk about the fact that the traffic is getting better and better, just take the weather change this time as an example. If it weren't for Xia Ting's reminder, the program team would have suffered heavy losses this time.

    Xia Ting, who was named, turned her head and said with a slender eyebrow: "Thank you, you don't have to, if you can, you can do some work for me in the future." "What work? Collecting firewood?" "It's firewood, of

    course

    not Question!" Meng Yang joked, "Don't say it's firewood, it's not impossible to help Xia Ting's sister cook barbecue." As soon as