Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Return

    The shower had just stopped, and the cement road was full of potholes because it hadn't been repaired all year round.

    Perhaps it was because of a breakdown, the off-road vehicle was flashing double flashes, and reminders were placed on the road.

    The director got out of the car and walked towards the black off-road vehicle in front. After seeing the license plate of the off-road vehicle clearly, the director remembered why the man's figure looked familiar, and his originally depressed expression was tainted with a smile.

    "Hey, Director Gu!"

    The director enthusiastically stepped forward and greeted the man standing beside the front of the car with his back turned to him.

    Hearing the voice, the man didn't expect to run into someone he knew here. He turned around and nodded slightly at the director, "So it's Director Li." "

    Who, did you meet someone you know?

    " A man's head.

    The director saw the people in front of him clearly, and chuckled: "I didn't expect to meet Director Gu and Mr. Jiang here. It's a fate, a fate."

    He looked at the black off-road vehicle parked in the middle of the road, "What's wrong with this car? "

    If the car breaks down and can't move, they can't get through if it's in the middle.

    "Damn, the fuel tank is leaking, and I can't start it after turning off the engine."

    Jiang Jingchi glanced at the dark clouds over the mountain, and the caller hadn't arrived yet, so he complained, "What a pity, this broken car will be gone sooner or later." It's not bad at night, but it's bad in this damn place because of the weather."

    It's not far from the town, it's on the road from the intersection of No Man's Mountain Village.

    Director Li didn't know how to answer the words of the two of them. Although these two were juniors, they were people he couldn't afford to provoke in the circle.

    Needless to say, Gu Lin has a strong family background, and he has gained a firm foothold in the circle of directors by virtue of his own strength. The movie he made is a god, a status that countless people can't catch up to.

    As for Jiang Jingchi, the giant entertainment company belongs to the Jiang family.

    But being able to have a relationship with these two people has only advantages and no disadvantages.

    "Did you call the maintenance company?" Director Li asked, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

    Originally, Director Li thought that there were still vacant seats in the van and asked the two Buddha statues to rest in the van, but when he thought that his car was just It's not that he can't start the car, and it's not that he can't get in the car, so Director Li stopped thinking about it.

    Gu Lin didn't talk much, and stood aside without speaking, while Jiang Jingchi was already talking with Director Li like a loudspeaker.

    Only then did Jiang Jingchi notice the bread man behind Director Li, "Hey Director Li, are you filming?"

    Director Li smiled sarcastically.

    He is a variety show director.

    "Recently, I filmed a new survival variety show in the wilderness, and I shot it nearby."