Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Taking advantage of her free time in the afternoon, Xia heard that a lot of salt and frost had been scraped off from the salt skin wood tree, and wrapped in leaves for storage, which was convenient for her to take, and she didn't have to scrape once at meal time, and the scraped off was enough for her. It has been used for several days.

    When I returned to the tent camp, I didn’t know what was burning in the middle of the tent camp. Several people were fanning fiercely around the place where there was thick smoke. The smell was so choking that people couldn't open their eyes and it became difficult to breathe.

    Xia Ting coughed twice, covered her mouth and nose, walked over with a frown and asked, "What are you doing?" There was

    such a large amount of smoke, those who didn't know it thought it was a fire.

    The place where Lu Qingyao was standing was closest to Xia Ting.

    Hearing Xia Ting's question, Lu Qingyao waved the smoke in the air and said, "I don't know what happened in the afternoon, the mosquitoes are biting people like crazy, so we used raw wormwood to light the fire, saying that it can effectively drive away the mosquitoes. "

    It is indeed wormwood that everyone is fanning, raw wormwood, so it is difficult to catch fire when it is burned, but there is thick smoke.

    【Oh my god, there's so much smoke that people can't even open their eyes in it. Can this really drive away mosquitos? 】

    【Such a big smoke makes it difficult to suffocate through the video screen, let alone the people inside. I would rather be bitten by mosquitoes than suffer like this. 】

    Mosquitoes are really fierce during this afternoon, even worse than last night.

    But burning so much smoke, can people bear it?

    "Who came up with such a bad idea?" Xia Ting disagreed very much.

    Burning mugwort leaves can indeed drive away mosquitoes, but its principle is that a large amount of smoke and pungent smell produced when burning mugwort leaves can drive away mosquitoes. This method drives away mosquitoes in a relatively small and closed space. Not coming back can play a role, but they are now in the open field. This is not a good method that can be used for a long time. When the burning stops or the smoke dissipates, the mosquitoes will come back again.

    Moreover, the large amount of smoke produced during the burning of mugwort leaves will not only smoke the eyes but also irritate the mouth and nose, make it difficult to open the eyes and cause tears, and it will also make it difficult to breathe, which is simply a crime.

    [Bad idea, hahahahahaha, if I remember correctly, Song Heyan came up with this bad idea, right? ]

    [I suggest that Xia Ting take this sentence back, otherwise he will be scolded by some fans again. 】

    Sure enough, Song Heyan's fans on the barrage became angry:

    【Bad idea? So powerful and able to pay attention to drive away mosquitoes, do you really think you are a master of everything? ]

    [I just changed a little bit about you and thought about scolding you less in the future, so you can't wait to catch up and come to scold you again? ]

    Hearing Xia Ting's words, the people fanning around the fire stopped and looked at Song Heyan in embarrassment.

    Lu Qingyao, who was asked what to say, was also silent, and took a peek at Song Heyan, but still did not confess to Song Heyan.