Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Tropical Rainforest

    Xia Ting and the group continued to move forward after crossing the shallow water.

    During this period, there was another rain in the rainforest.

    On the way to walk, when you are thirsty, in addition to the natural drink of water vine, there is also plantain heart that can be eaten as sugar cane. Plantain heart is also a good drink, but compared to sugar cane, the taste of plantain heart is very ordinary.

    In places like the rainforest, in addition to abundant water sources, wild fruits are more abundant than those in uninhabited mountain villages. Xia Ting found a papaya tree. It happened that some of the papaya trees were ripe and had not been eaten by small animals. A glutton.

    Tired from walking, they took a rest and walked forward again. According to the information given on the map, after crossing the shallow water beach, there was a swamp in front of them.

    Unexpectedly, the swamp hadn't been seen yet, but Xia Ting's group was blocked by a rock in front of them.

    The rock is not very high, just like the viewing stone in the back garden, but if you want to go there, you have to step over this rock, because the roads on both sides of the rock are densely packed with bushes, and you can't walk at all.

    It's just that every piece of stone on this rock looks very sharp, and some are sharp, so the difficulty of climbing is still relatively high, and you need to pay attention to being injured by the rock.

    But it is clearly not marked on the map that this place is a rock.

    Xia Ting looked at the live broadcaster behind him, "Are we going the wrong way?"

    The live broadcaster shook his head and said he didn't know.

    He is only responsible for following the filming, and he will follow the artist wherever he goes, regardless of where the map is going.

    Xia Ting took out the map and checked it again, only to find that there was no hint on the map at all, and then looked at the route, it was right, it was indeed the current one.

    Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao also took out the map in their hands to compare the way they came, and found that they were right.

    Yu Jingjing hesitated and said: "This is indeed the right way."

    Xia Ting was silent for a while.

    "Let's climb."

    The distance from the shallow water to the swamp is relatively long. Originally, she was going to stop for a while and look for a camping place. She would continue walking tomorrow, but she didn't expect to be blocked by stones now.

    What's more, this area is full of high and low slopes, so it's not easy to use as a camping place. You can only climb over the rocks to find a camping place.

    Not knowing what the situation behind the rock was like, Xia Ting planned to climb up to have a look.

    Yu Jingjing was a little worried, "Xia Ting, be careful, these rocks look very sharp."

    Xia Ting nodded, this rock is very straight, climbing up it is equivalent to rock climbing, but the rocks in front are not as high as rock climbing.

    Before Xia Ting climbed up, Zhu Yunxiao volunteered, "Why don't I climb up to have a look first."

    As the only male member in this group, Zhu Yunxiao felt that it was too much for him to hide behind Xia Ting all the time. I was spineless, so I stood up.