Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    The director saw Xia Ting made a bow and arrow, and then walked to the back mountain, his eyes lit up immediately.

    You know, every time Xia Ting leaves the tent camp and comes back empty-handed, and she missed the whole process of Xia Ting spearfishing yesterday afternoon, this time she can't miss Xia Ting's hunting again.

    This is a proper traffic password! He himself was also very curious about whether Xia Ting could catch the prey.

    The little brother who was in charge of filming Xia Ting's personal live broadcast carried the camera and raised his foot to follow Xia Ting's pace. Unexpectedly, he had just taken two steps when the back collar of his shirt was hooked by something strong.

    The little brother turned his head.

    Unable to catch the director's enlarged smiling face, he was taken aback, "Director, who is this?" The director

    reached out and snatched the live broadcast device from the little brother's hand, and said with a smile, "I'll go listen to Xia, you Stay here and watch the live broadcast."

    The little brother was stunned for a moment, "Director, this..."

    "Not good" before the three words came out of my little brother's mouth, the director slapped him on the head, " What is this, if you tell you to stay, you will stay!"

    Afterwards, the director glanced at the bewildered little brother, quickly picked up the live broadcast equipment, and trotted all the way up the mountain to follow Xia Ting.

    Looking at the backs of the two people gradually disappearing, the little brother wanted to cry but had no tears.

    In normal times, he would be very happy not to have to carry the live broadcast equipment to follow the artists around, but to be able to sit in front of the main equipment and watch the live broadcast camera, which is only qualified by directors and technicians, not to mention how comfortable it is.

    But now he doesn't want to sit here, he wants to watch Xia Ting hunt!

    But who told him not to be the director!

    Gan!

    Xia Ting took the bow and arrow and walked to the depths of the forest, where there would be more prey.

    Of course, there used to be villagers living under the mountains in this area, so there were no ferocious beasts like tigers. At most, there would be more wild beasts like wild boars.

    Before the show decided on the location of Wilderness Survival, the program team hired professionals to investigate here. The risk factor of the first episode of Wilderness Survival was the lowest compared to the last two episodes, so even though Xia Ting went deep into the forest, the director did not will say anything.

    Maybe it's because no human beings have set foot there all year round. The mountain's supplies are more abundant than Xia Ting imagined.

    Entering the mountain forest, every few steps she takes, she will startle the birds or other small animals living in the bushes. The birds are plump and fly low with flapping wings. kind.

    In addition, there are also pigeons and quails raised by the crew specially for survival in this wilderness, and there are even more small animals.

    Xia Ting was so tempted by these big pigeons, quails and fungi that his eyes were full of stars.

    The meat of pigeons and quails is delicious, and the wild mushrooms are sweet and delicious with high nutritional value. In her previous life, the world she lived in as a child had not yet entered the apocalypse. At that time, she was lucky enough to taste wild mushrooms a few times, but because of the serious environmental pollution and scarce resources after entering the apocalypse, she never tasted these mountain delicacies again.