Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Tropical Rainforest

    Just after the second group squatted in the shallow water for two days, Song Heyan finally discovered the clues of the two big crocodiles in the shallow water.

    When they were about to cross the shallow water, Xia Ting's group had already arrived at the swamp.

    Judging from the map given by the program group, the end of this rainforest is not far away after crossing this swamp. That is to say, if there is no accident, as long as Xia Ting's group crosses this swamp first, then they will win the prize. A game of survival in the wilderness.

    The swamp in front was not that wide, but because it was a swamp, Xia Ting didn't dare to move forward rashly. He first found out the surrounding environment before trying to find a way to cross the swamp.

    There are lush weeds growing around the swamp, and there is an old dead tree with thick branches on the bank on this side.

    The swamp in front is relatively humid, and there are still some small animal corpses lying in the swamp mud, and the whole area looks dirty.

    But fortunately, this is a relatively wet swamp. Wet swamps are not like dry and muddy swamps. Swamps with less water will be more viscous. When people sink in, they will be firmly sucked in, and the more they move, the more they sink go in.

    There is a way to get through the swamp Xia Ting, but this method is not very good, it takes time and effort.

    So she decided to think of other ways to get through it, and now the second group didn't know if they had passed the shallow water, so she wouldn't panic even if the second group came to the swamp.

    After learning about the situation in the swamp, Xia Ting took two team members to find a place to build a shelter.

    The swamp was not far from the finish line, and Yu Jingjing couldn't hide the excitement on her face, "In two days, after passing this swamp, we will be able to end this period of survival in the wilderness."

    Although this period of wilderness Survival is carried out in groups, and she follows Xia Ting as a group, and there is no need to worry about eating and drinking, but the environment here is worse than that of an uninhabited mountain village. It’s fine if it rains every now and then, or there are all kinds of poisonous insects, poisonous tongues, and poisonous mosquitoes. You must always improve Be vigilant, otherwise you may suffer pain if you are not careful.

    In short, staying in the tropical rainforest is very uncomfortable.

    Speaking of the end of this episode, Zhu Yunxiao sighed, "I guess we will all be eliminated."

    Participating in this wilderness survival is indeed a huge physical and mental pain, but this show is well exposed and popular, and it ended in the last episode Later, Zhu Yunxiao also tasted a little bit of sweetness. Although he did not perform well, he did have more opportunities to show his face. Although the resources to find him were not very good, they were much more than before.

    But the rule of this program group is the elimination system. The first period is to warm up the guests, and the second period starts to eliminate people.

    Even if the group with Xia Ting won the first place in this round of Survival in the Wilderness, but his own performance is not good, if he is eliminated, he will probably be on the eliminated list.

    "If you are eliminated, you will be eliminated. This episode is so scary, and I can't even imagine the next episode."

    Yu Jingjing's face is full of indifference. When she came to this show, she thought it was novel and fun, and her family The agent has a heart to make her popular overnight, so he came here.