Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Uninhabited Mountain Village

    Xia Ting's operation confuses everyone, and they don't know what Xia Ting is going to do.

    And Xia Ting just planned to go shopping around, to see if he could find some seasoning plants to cook fish with, naturally he didn't know that his action caused the barrage of black fans to curse him wildly.

    Seeing Xia Ting walking towards the house, the director asked one of the staff members to follow with the device. He saw Xia Ting's performance today, especially when Xia Ting appeared with two fish just now, it really shocked him a bit, he really didn't know that Xia Ting had the ability to fork fish.

    In short, Xia Ting surprised the director team today, and the director faintly felt that Xia Ting's actions this time might bring unexpected surprises to everyone, so naturally he was not stingy with the scenes that should be given to Xia Ting.

    People lived in the uninhabited mountain village before. Although most of the houses have collapsed, you may find some ginger and other plants planted by the villagers before.

    Thinking, Xia Ting quickly walked towards the place where there was a house, her petite figure disappeared from everyone's sight.

    Afterwards, a staff member holding a device opened Xia Ting's own live broadcast room exclusively for her.

    Netizens were curious about what Xia Ting was going to do, so as soon as the live broadcast started, everyone came to hear the news, and the popularity of the newly opened live broadcast room was high. Of course, there was no shortage of black fans who came to scold Xia Ting.

    【I just want to see what Xia Ting is going to do! ]

    [Good fish is not grilled, what the hell is Xia Ting doing here? 】

    The road in the small village is not easy to walk. In addition to weeds, there are stones and beams from the collapsed houses everywhere.

    Xia Ting has walked in even harsher environments and road conditions in the last days, which is nothing to her. She has a light body and walks fast.

    However, the director's brother who was holding the live broadcast equipment at the back was not so relaxed. He started panting not long after chasing Xia Ting away. It was really Xia Ting who walked too fast and he couldn't keep up.

    In order to stabilize the camera, the little brother could only slow down and chase Xia Ting while shouting at Xia Ting: "Mr. Xia! Please walk slowly, my camera can't keep up!" [

    ? Who is speaking, the camera will speak? Hahahahahahaha]

    [ Huh? Is it because the photographer brother can't keep up with Xia? ]

    [The photographer brother has worked hard, and was assigned to shoot Xia Ting, a rambunctious entertainer. 】

    Xia Ting slowed down appropriately. She didn't care about why the director suddenly let the live broadcast follow him to shoot. She only had one thought in her mind.

    That is - eat.

    She was hungry, especially when she saw such fresh ingredients, her hunger had already swept her body, she just wanted to get something as soon as possible and go back to grill the fish.

    Xia Ting searched for the collapsed houses one by one. Not long after, she finally saw a clump of ginger trees at the door of a house.

    Xia Ting's eyes lit up, she walked over and knelt down, grabbed a ginger root and pulled it up from the ground.

    In fact, in the last days, she likes to read books, especially some books before the last days. She learned from the book that before the end of the days, everyone likes to plant flowers and plants in their yards. Plant some seasoning plants in your own yard or around, especially some seasoning plants that are commonly used in cooking and easy to grow.

    Xia Ting also just wanted to come here to try her luck to see if she could find it, but she didn't expect that she would actually find ginger.

    Before the little brother who was carrying the live broadcast equipment caught up with Xia Ting, Xia Ting was seen squatting beside a tuft of grass in the distance from the camera.

    【...Well, Xia Ting came here for convenience? Panic.jpg]

    [Xia Ting squatting down for what? ]

    [Hey... Could it be what I thought? 】

    The brother of the live broadcast equipment also had this thought in his mind at the first moment. He stopped and dared not move forward. Just as the brother was about to move the camera away and turned his back, Xia Ting pulled out the ginger and walked towards the brother. come over.

    Only then did the little brother see clearly that what Xia Ting was holding was ginger.

    In the camera, the ginger netizen in Xia Ting's hand can also see clearly.

    [Ginger? Is Xia Ting holding ginger? 】

    【? Ah, how did Xia Ting know that there is ginger here? ]

    [Damn it! There is no doubt that Xia Ting cheated! First it was fish, and now it is ginger, let's not talk about how the fish was obtained, but Xia Ting has never been here before, how did she know that there is ginger growing here? 】

    The little brother carrying the equipment is also full of questions.

    Why does Xia Ting know that ginger is grown here, even he, the staff, doesn't know, and there is no script for survival in the wilderness!

    Can't figure it out clearly, the little brother carrying the equipment couldn't help asking his own question: "Mr. Xia, how do you know there is ginger here?" Could it be that

    Xia Ting came here in advance in order to appear on their show?

    That’s impossible. Before their wilderness survival program started, the program team chose a lot of survival locations. It was the day before the filming of the program that the director made the decision to come to this uninhabited mountain village. The program team also kept secrets Well, even if he, an insider, doesn't know, it's impossible for Xia Ting to come early.     Xia Ting tapped the ginger mixed with soil on the ground, knocked off the soil, and said disapprovingly: "There were villagers who lived here before, so it's not uncommon to

    plant some ginger in rural yards."

From the looks of it, she, a person from the end of the world, knows it. How come people living in this world don't know it?

    Xia Ting just felt a little puzzled.

    Seeing Xia Ting's calm and natural expression, the live broadcaster scratched his head and laughed, "That's true." Not to

    mention the countryside, even in urban communities, someone built a foam box on the roof to fill it with soil. It's really normal to grow some ginger, onion and garlic, or grow vegetables on your own balcony.

    [Hahahahahaha, Xia Ting is so down-to-earth. I really like to grow these in the countryside. There is a vegetable garden in front of my grandma's house, and there are indeed a lot of ginger in the vegetable garden! ]

    [Don't talk about the countryside, my family lives in the city, and my mother even planted pots of green onions and garlic sprouts on the balcony, as well as ginger! 】

    【Sisters! Planting onions, ginger and garlic is nothing! My mother grows cucumbers and watermelons on the balcony, and none of them fall. The balcony has become my mother's exclusive vegetable plot! Covering the face. Jpg]

    [Hahahahahahahahahahaxia listened, ginger at the rural gate is very common. 】