Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The sweet potatoes were roasted until they were cooked and soft. Yu Jingjing and Meng Yang couldn't wait to take out the sweet potatoes from the carbon pile. At this time, they couldn't care how hot the sweet potatoes were. After opening the skin, they sent it to their mouths regardless of their image, which made the two of them grin their teeth. Although the freshly dug sweet potatoes were not as good as the sweet potatoes that had been stored for a while, the two of them ate deliciously, with expressions of enjoyment on their faces as if they had eaten some fairy delicacy.

    On the other hand, Xia Ting and Lu Qingyao paid more attention, and ate the sweet potatoes until they were not hot to the touch.

    [Hahahahaha, it's okay for Meng Yang to be a big man who doesn't care about trifles, but even Yu Jingjing doesn't pay attention to his image, hahahaha Yu Jingjing is a real foodie. ]

    [Yu Jingjing is too cute, she is not one of the most unpretentious female artists in the entire entertainment industry! ]

    [Yu Jingjing sold herself for a sweet potato, but she still doesn't know. 】

    The rich and sweet smell of roasted sweet potatoes permeates the air, and the smell can't help but make people swallow subconsciously.

    Zhu Yunxiao originally opened the tent until he couldn't bear the temptation of the sweet smell in the air, so he returned to the tent in a panic and pulled up the zipper of the tent.

    But it was useless, the aroma of roasted sweet potatoes was too overbearing, even if he pulled up the tent, the smell still lingered in his nose, the more he smelled it, the more his saliva was swallowed.

    Just when Zhu Yunxiao was very irritable, the tip of his nose faintly smelled another smell, Zhu Yunxiao's nose moved, it was the smell of meat!

    He struggled to get up and opened the tent, and saw Song Heyan roasting something not far away.

    When he got closer, he found that what Song Heyan was sprinting on the wooden stick was a very small animal, like a chicken.

    Zhu Yunxiao's eyes lit up, he took a deep breath and smelled it, and quickly asked Song Heyan, "Brother Song, what did you bake, it smells so good."

    When you are hungry, the smell of meat is the most deadly!

    Song Heyan turned over the thing in his hand and continued to roast, "Bird."

    "Bird?" Zhu Yunxiao's eyes widened, "Brother Song, you are so good that you can even catch birds."

    He watched Song Heyan swallow the oily little bird with a flattering smile on his face.

    Leaving aside that Song Heyan is the most popular artist in this show, let's say that Song Heyan has the skill of catching birds, Zhu Yunxiao is willing to put down his face to curry favor with Song Heyan.

    【Our brother is really good! 】

    【Hahahahaha why do you think Zhu Yunxiao looks like a dick. 】

    【Zhu Yunxiao must be very hungry, looking at the roasted bird in his brother's hand, his mouth is almost drooling. 】

    Song Heyan said lightly, "I picked it up in the jungle behind the mountain."

    Picked it up?

    Does Zhu Yunxiao not believe what Song Heyan said, that a bird will fall down by itself when it flies in the sky? A three-year-old wouldn't believe this, would he?

    It seems that Song Heyan was afraid that he would learn bird-catching skills, so he found a reason to prevaricate him.

    Zhu Yunxiao scolded Song Heyan inwardly. Although the smile on his face faded a little, he still had a friendly attitude, "Brother Song is so lucky, I can still find birds when I go into the forest. Birds or something."

    Song Heyan didn't answer Zhu Yunxiao's words, Zhu Yunxiao paused for half a minute, turned around and walked like a backhill.

    What can he do if he doesn't look for something to eat, now everyone has something to eat, he is the only one who doesn't have it, the last show was so miserable, I don't know how the netizens watching the live broadcast can laugh at him!

    After Zhu Yunxiao left, Song Heyan didn't say anything, and concentrated on roasting the things in his hand.

    It wasn't that Song Heyan was lying.

    He really picked up this little bird. When he picked it up, the bird's wings were injured, and it flew very low and very slow. He was also lucky.

    After everyone had their breakfast, the director began to call for assembly, announcing the first task of Survival in the Wilderness.

    It's just that everyone is here except Zhu Yunxiao.

    The director shouted towards Zhu Yunxiao's tent, "Zhu Yunxiao, assemble!"

    After a while, no one answered.

    The director looked around and asked with a frown, "Where is Zhu Yunxiao?"

    Yu Jingjing shook her head, "I don't know, we just ate roasted sweet potatoes, and he went back to the tent by himself without eating.

    " Zhu Yunxiao's scream suddenly came from the mountain.

    "Ah—go away! Go away!"