Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    The audience in the live broadcast room didn't know what Lu Qingyao was doing.

    The cameras behind them followed, and it wasn't until Lu Qingyao approached Xia Ting that everyone reacted.

    Could it be... Lu Qingyao is going to find Xia Ting?

    But why did she seek Xia Ting?

    The relationship between the two was awkward, and Lu Qingyao hadn't gone to Xia Ting for a long time, why did he suddenly go to Xia Ting again this time?

    Could it be that he wanted to ask Xia Ting for help, how to drill wood to make fire?

    Netizens agreed that there was only one reason for Lu Qingyao to find Xia Ting, and that was to drill wood to make fire.

    After all, Lu Qingyao has been messing around for a long time, but she still hasn't lit the fire, and she hasn't eaten breakfast.

    Unexpectedly, just when everyone thought that Lu Qingyao was looking for Xia Ting, Lu Qingyao walked up to Xia Ting, made a detour, and then reached out to pull the clump of hay growing beside Xia Ting.

    Lu Qingyao turned her head and gave Xia Ting a friendly smile, but said nothing.

    Xia Ting raised her eyes to look at Lu Qingyao, then turned her gaze back to the work in her hand.

    For Lu Qingyao who suddenly appeared in the camera of Xia Ting's live broadcast room, the netizens and fans of Xia Ting's live broadcast room were full of question marks.

    [What's going on with Lu Qingyao? Running to Xia Ting's place just to gather a handful of hay? 】

    【? ? ? It's inexplicable, what does this little green tea want to do, it's weird. ]

    [Although Lu Qingyao can go wherever he wants to gather hay, but the hay in her hand is everywhere, and there are a lot of her next to her position, why did she have to go so far to Xia Ting's place to gather hay? ]

    [ Deliberately rubbing the heat? ? roll! ! ! 】

    Everyone was overwhelmed by Lu Qingyao's operation.

    Obviously Lu Qingyao also had the same hay next to her own position, she didn't want it, she insisted on going to Xia Ting's side to pick it up, what kind of mysterious operation is this?

    Although Lu Qingyao didn't come to talk to Xia Ting, Lu Qingyao's bewildering behavior also made everyone feel a little nervous.

    But this episode was quickly forgotten by everyone.

    The audience in the live broadcast room began to pay attention to Xia Ting's shelter.

    After an hour of fiddling, each piece of bamboo turned into an exquisite roof in Xia Ting's hands.

    After finishing the roof, Xia Ting drilled into the island behind him and cut a lot of thick wood for the foundation.

    The seaside is very windy, and typhoons often blow. To be on the safe side, it is better to lay a good foundation, so that the cabin will be firm and not easy to be blown over.

    Until lunch time, Xia Ting's small wooden house was standing there squarely, looking indescribably exquisite, the small wooden house looked like a single-person homestay in the countryside.

    Xia Ting built this small wooden house with a vacated bottom. There are many rats, insects and snakes on the deserted island, and the ground is relatively humid, so the higher the wooden house is, the better.