Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    These two days, Xia Ting waited and waited.

    I thought Lu Qingyao was scared by what she said that night, and she didn't dare to move her cage anymore, which made Xia Ting feel a little regretful.

    If Lu Qingyao became scared just because of her few words, it would be really difficult to make Lu Qingyao pay the price.

    But it's all right now.

    Lu Qingyao delivered it to her door herself.

    Things have to start from this morning.

    Xia Ting got up late in the morning, and Meng Yang and the others were already cooking food when they woke up.

    After washing up, she took the tools to catch the sea as usual, and went to the reef area casually to see if the ground cage she put was in stock.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as I arrived at the reef area, I saw footprints on the reef.

    Ever since she found out that the ground cage was a little strange that day, and she had locked onto Lu Qingyao again, Xia Ting would insist on coating a new layer of yellow mud on the reef every night when she put the ground cage down.

    A thin layer, if the sky is dark and you don't look carefully, you won't notice it at all.

    So when you wake up in the morning and find footprints on the reef, it means that someone has been to this reef area.

    You must know that the water in this reef area is deep and the terrain is relatively severe. Even if there are many bergamot and oysters growing in the crevices of the reef, no one will come here except Xia Ting to put the ground cage.

    really.

    When Xia Ting picked up the cage to look, he found traces that the cage had been opened.

    Every time she puts the ground cage, she likes to fold up half of the rope on the ground cage and stuff it into the mouth of the ground cage. If no one opens the rope, it will not come out.

    And now, the rope fell out.

    However, there are still many things in the ground cage.

    A few small sea prawns, and small crabs that are not enough to hold teeth.

    Xia Ting casually poured out the small shrimps and crabs in the ground cage and let them go, and then calmly found a new place to put the ground cage away.

    After finishing this, she grabbed the small axe, "Let's go, get down to business."

    On the other side of the camp, Meng Yang and Lu Qingyao baked things side by side.

    The two of them had good luck today. When they went out to catch the sea, they picked up two dying Spanish mackerel in the crevices of the rocks.

    Meng Yang smiled and sighed to Lu Qingyao while grilling the fish, "Sister Qingyao, you are really lucky. If I hadn't gone out to catch the sea with you, I wouldn't have picked up such a big fish." When he went out to catch the sea this morning, he happened to

    meet Lu Qingyao.

    Originally, he wanted to knock some oysters back, but he didn't expect that not long after he went out with Lu Qingyao, Lu Qingyao saw two Spanish mackerel in a crack in the rock.

    The Spanish mackerel seemed to be injured and not dead, but it seemed to have stopped moving in the crevice of the rock. Meng Yang caught the fish tightly with his hands.