Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Mosquitoes suddenly became biting fiercely this afternoon, it must be abnormal.

    Speaking of which, these abnormalities are usually accompanied by changes in the weather. Moreover, compared with yesterday and this morning, the air in the afternoon is very stuffy. This kind of stuffy feeling that is different from usual is indeed something that people can easily feel.

    Judging from Xia Ting's experience, it is estimated that there will be heavy rain tonight or tomorrow.

    Before it rained, Xia Ting found a few big stones and moved them back to the four corners of the tent with nails.

    The location where the program team is currently stationed is a relatively high level ground. Even if there is heavy rain and floods, this place will not be flooded. However, everyone’s tent nails are nailed into the soil. After the rain comes, the soil designation will change. Soft and loose, and if storms are added, their tent nails are likely to turn up.

    The four corners of the tent were pressed down with stones, and then she went to the rotten house and cut several banana leaves.

    Banana leaves are a good thing in the wild, and they can be used to cover the firewood, so that the firewood will not be able to burn when it is wet by the rain.

    When it was time for dinner, everyone in the tent camp started to look for food except Xia Ting who was busy.

    Seeing that Xia Ting was covering the firewood with banana leaves, Yu Jingjing came over and gave her a hand. She didn't understand Xia Ting's actions, "Xia Ting, why are you covering them on the firewood?

    " Burn."

    Xia Ting reminded Yu Jingjing, "It is estimated that there will be heavy rain tonight, you can find a few big stones and come back to press down the four corners of the tent, it is best to use bigger stones to hold down firmly." Xia heard this

    sentence Everyone was there and heard it.

    rain?

    Everyone looked up at the sky, the sun was about to set, but there were no dark clouds, and it was still clear.

    Although she didn't know if she would do it, Yu Jingjing believed in Xia Ting's words now, so she followed suit.

    "Xiao Ting, how did you know it would rain tonight?" Lu Qingyao said, "I remember looking at the weather forecast when I came here. It should be that     there will be no rain for the next five days." Today's weather forecast is sunny.

    Song Heyan also looked sideways at Xia Ting at this time.

    Although Zhu Yunxiao disdained Xia Ting's words a lot, he suffered too much from Xia Ting's place.

    [Didn't the weather forecast say there would be no rain? The weather in the video is also very good. ]

    [Actually, sometimes the weather forecast is inaccurate. It is quite normal to have a sudden rainstorm in summer, so there is nothing wrong with taking precautions. 】

    "The weather is sultry and the mosquitoes have become fiercer. Obviously this is a sign of heavy rain."

    Xia Ting found a stick with a thick wrist and began to tinker with tools.

    She has already delivered the words, and it is not her job to change their management if these people believe it or not.

    The director was silent for a while, but still reminded: "Everyone, take precautions."