Chapter 2

Chapter 2 No Man's Mountain Village

    No dry food needed! ?

    Xia Ting's words fell on everyone's ears, it was a big joke.

    What to eat without dry food? Does Xia Ting really think he can hunt? Or do you think you can still order takeaway in the wilderness?

    Song Heyan was standing the farthest away from Xia Ting, clearly avoiding suspicion.

    Before coming to the show, when he knew that Xia Ting was also participating in this show, he was irritable and even annoyed. He hated Xia Ting's stalking and ignorance of people's language.

    It's just that I didn't expect that since the show started, Xia Ting lost his temper and refused to get in the car at the beginning, but he didn't get entangled with him like he imagined, and he didn't even stick his eyes to him like before. .     I thought that Xia Ting had figured it out, which would let him breathe a sigh of relief, but unexpectedly, Xia Ting started to make trouble again. This time, he might have used another method to attract his attention.     Song Heyan frowned.     The director still didn't quite believe Xia Ting's choice, so he confirmed with her again: "Xia Ting, you can't go back and forth and replace the supplies halfway through the selection, if you haven't eaten for two days, it will be regarded as a failure of the survival challenge, and if you want to quit the show, you must definitely not choose dry food Like     Xia Ting, if you choose dry food, you may be able to last for two more days, but if you don’t even choose dry food, you may be able to last until tomorrow.     It's just that Xia Ting's indifferent appearance made the director quite curious. This Xia Ting seemed to be different.     Xia Ting zipped up his backpack and nodded: "Sure."     The uninhabited mountain village is just like its name. Villagers lived here before, and there are still a few tile-roofed houses that have not collapsed not far away. There is a river in front of the village. The village is backed by mountains, and the weather here is very warm. Compared with the end of the world, supplies are everywhere. Xia Ting is not at all worried that there will be no food to eat.     The director took a deep look at her and didn't say anything. At worst, he would quit the show tonight.

    He deserved it too. When Xia Ting asked him privately to participate in this show, there was a shortage of a female artist. Reality shows like Survival in the Wild, female artists are hard to find. Everyone likes something easy and high-traffic Variety show, at that time he really couldn't find a female artist, and it happened that Xia Ting delivered it to his door automatically.

    What's more, although Xia Ting has a lot of black fans, black and red are also red, and with Song Yingdi here, he has heard about the little things between the two. This wilderness survival show is a new show, for the sake of traffic , he agreed without even thinking about it.

    Who knows, Xia Ting is a troublesome person, and he doesn't listen to persuasion.

    The director withdrew his eyes, and didn't bother to care about Xia Ting's choice. He raised the loudspeaker and announced loudly:

    "Survival in the Wilderness - No Man's Mountain Village, the official start!"

    The members participating in this program are Xia Ting and Lu Qingyao, two female artists In addition, there is a female artist named Yu Jingjing. Yu Jingjing made her debut as a child star.

    The male members are Song Heyan, Zhu Yunxiao, and Meng Yang, an actor who has been acting in martial arts all year round. Song Heyan, as a new film star, has online appearance and acting skills. He is the most popular artist in this program group. Next is Xia Tingting, but most of Xia Ting's fans are black fans.     Due to the relocation of the villagers, there has been no human footprint in the uninhabited mountain village for a long time. The small village is overgrown with grass, only the area where the program group is located is relatively empty, and this location is relatively close to the river, so it is convenient to fetch water, so everyone took out tents on the spot Start building.     Setting up a tent is a trivial matter for Xia Ting, so she found a place with relatively flat ground, took out the tent and started to build it.     Xia Ting was serious about doing things, and the way he didn't talk or make trouble caused the netizens before the live broadcast to be full of question marks.     [Has Xia Ting been shocked for being so quiet? ]     [... Am I crazy, I actually think the quiet Xia Ting is a bit nice? ? 】    【He is always very good-looking, but there are too many coquettish manipulations to bear! 】