Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Apology

    After waiting for a day, Fang Li finally got the full video of Xia Ting and Zhang Xiaoya.

    Zhao Duocai was unwilling to terminate the contract, Xia Ting and Fang Liyi agreed, and did not intend to spend more time with such a person, and directly handed over the matter to the legal team.

    As for why Xia Ting chose to terminate the contract with the company, Fang Li also posted the ins and outs of the matter on Weibo.

    Sure enough, as soon as the matter was clarified, Zhao Duocai was abused by many netizens, and even netizens shouted to boycott the brokerage company: [

    Here I apologize to Xia Ting, I didn’t know the reason before and misunderstood Xia Ting impulsively, but this company is real My dog, Xia Ting signed him when he became famous, but he didn't have the ability to make him more popular, so it's fine if something happened, Xia Ting stood up again on his own, and now he's sucking blood again, disgusting! ]

    [Oh my God, what kind of rubbish company is this? It's obvious that it just wants to suck blood! 】

    After Xia Ting and Fang Li clarified on the Internet, the staff member who broke the news was also found out. He was a small employee of the company. How could a small employee have seen the power of netizens? extreme way people. After the meat came out, he quickly apologized to Xia Ting on the Internet, and said that the Weibo was not posted by himself, and then disappeared.

    Netizens are sharp-eyed, and they don't need to think about it to know that the designation is made by the company, and Zhao Duocai's identity has also been picked up. When the netizens saw it, they despised Zhao Duocai even more.

    Today, the company is all owned by the wife. After he took over the company, the company has been going downhill.

    In an instant, Zhao Duocai became a soft-boiled man in the eyes of netizens, and the company's official blog was chased and scolded by netizens every day, which was really satisfying.

    As for Zhang Xiaoya, she was not much better, she failed miserably, and finally shot herself in the foot.

    Originally, if Zhang Xiaoya hadn't come out to say these things, she wouldn't have been scolded so badly by the netizens. Now it's over, and Zhou Zhenyi was implicated and lost a lot of resources.

    Netizens all said: Zhang Xiaoya is really stupid, Zhou Zhenyi has a manager like Zhang Xiaoya and signed with such a company, it is simply too miserable.

    In the end, the brokerage company and Zhang Xiaoya couldn't stand the "attention" from the majority of netizens, so they kept their tails between their tails and publicly apologized to Xia Ting and Fang Li on Weibo.

    Xiaoyu swiped through Weibo, and read out Zhang Xiaoya's letter of apology word by word, "Zhang Xiaoya deserves it! But this apology is quite decent."

    Zhang Xiaoya's letter of apology was very sincere, and it took a long time, and the brokerage company also published it Sorry, but it's much more concise than Fang Xiaoya's.     " Pretty

    ?" Fang Li sneered, "This apology letter looks like it was written by someone please. Zhang Xiaoya doesn't have the literary talents.     " Fang Li didn't take it seriously, "I've known Zhang Xiaoya's virtues for so many years,     it's hard to ask her to say sorry, how     could she write so many words." I hate them, but this ending is very happy, and it also makes her often feel like online violence.     Let's see if she dares to open her mouth on the Internet in the future, as a metaphor for others!     "Well, I can see it."     Xia Ting nodded, "Idiots really can't write such an apology letter."     "Pfft..."     This matter came to an end.     The team of lawyers that Fang Li hired was also very capable, coupled with the pressure from netizens, the matter of Xia Ting and the agency's termination of the contract finally took shape.     Zhao Duocai couldn't stand the daily attacks from netizens, and he was unreasonable on his side, and he couldn't produce any evidence that the company had funded Xia Ting's packaging promotion, so the contract was successfully terminated in the end.     Xia Ting and Fang Li breathed a sigh of relief, they will not be dominated by Zhao Duocai in the future.

The end-time girl survived in the wilderness variety show became popularजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें