Please Notice

"I seriously don't know what Jill is doing," Kelley says as we walk off the bus from the 1-0 win against France.

Jill decided to not play me again so I was left sitting on the bench for another 90 minutes wondering what was the point in me even coming in the first place.

"that makes two of us Kelley, I swear she's got something against me," I say trying to come up with a reason for her choice because it seems to be only here who doesn't want me playing.

Hell, even the trainers have said they don't know what she's doing, I mean everyone else, except the goalies of course, have been on the pitch already, everyone but me.

"Just stick to what Hilary said and don't retaliate because I've got a feeling it's what she wants you to do" Kelley tells me, I just nod my head in agreement and follow her back to her room.

Christen said she wanted some alone time with Tobin so I'm definitely not going back to my room any time soon. I let Kelley shower and get cleaned up while I just lounge on her bed, staring up at the ceiling in deep thought.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours," Kelley asks me as I just let out a sigh

"oh you know, just thinking about how much I want to strangle Jill right now, but nothing much really," I say sarcastically rolling my eyes

"okay sorry miss sass, I was just asking," Kelley says holding up her hands in defence.

I let out a sigh, not meaning to take my frustration out on Kelley and sit up from my bed to apologise to find myself with my mouth hanging open at the sight in front of me

"Why do you look like a fish," Kelley asks me as I try to come up with something to say

"Sweetcheeks, have you seen what you're wearing" I eventually get out once I've composed myself a bit more.

"Oh this number, it's just comfy," She says smirking ever so slightly letting me know she had this all planned out

"Oh really, so it wasn't to tease me then since we haven't any 'sexy time' in a while" I say raising my eyebrows as I know exactly what she's planning

"Of course not babe I would never tease you, but considering we are alone right now and we've got an off-day tomorrow, why don't we celebrate the win a little," She says slowing walking towards me whole swaying her hips a little.

I let her come towards me and place herself on my lap, her hands loosely wrapping around my shoulders while I let mine rest on her hips.

I don't reply but just nod my head yes and start placing small kisses on her neck, exploring the exposed skin that hasn't been touched in a while.

Kelley grabs my face and brings it back up to her level letting our lips finally meet and taste each other.

I squeeze her bum slightly causing a small moan to escape her lips and allow me to take control of the kiss and explore her mouth further

I pick her up from off my lap and start kissing her neck again finding her weak spot and kissing it roughly, not caring if I cause a hickie right now.

I lay Kelley down and look her in the eyes before asking her a question

"are you sure you want to do this?" I say wanting to know her answer

"yes, now hurry up please," She says panting a little

"my pleasure" I reply smirking before slipping off her undergarments and kissing her again.

- - - -

"We haven't done that in a while, not since the accident," Kelley says as we cuddle under the sheets