Can't help falling in love

"Calm. Down" Ash says placing her hands on my shoulders and pushing me down onto her bed.

"It's just a simple coffee date, you're not proposing Hayley," Ali says as she gets out her makeup.

"I know but this is my 'soulmate' we are talking about here, not just any old person," I tell the couple who are helping get me ready for my date.

"I'm going for the classy but natural look, I know Kelley would appreciate that," Ali says as I sit in her designated makeup chair.

I let her do my make up and then she goes onto my hair curling it lightly before putting it into a high ponytail.

"Okay you've definitely outdone yourself here Kriegs," I say extremely happy with how it turned out.

"Now for my forte, clothes" Ash says as she goes through the stuff I brought down from my room. After a while she's finally picked an outfit for me to wear.

"You guys are good at this" I say standing in front of the mirror to look over myself.

"Right, now go out there and get your girl," Ali says pushing me towards the door and into the corridor

"I feel like a proud mom sending her daughter off to college" I hear Ash say in the distance making me laugh. I go along the rooms until I get to Kelleys one, I check over myself one last time making sure everything is okay before knocking on the door. It opens a few seconds later to reveal Allie standing there smiling.

"She'll be ready in a few seconds, she's just putting her shoes on," She tells me, I smile at her and wait for my date to arrive, suddenly finding my shoes incredibly interesting.

"Sorry about that, I'm ready now," Kelley says making me look up at her, I stand there in shock at how beautiful she looks.

"Yeah sorry, we should get going," I say finally snapping out of my trance.

"Have fun you too, be back before curfew" Allie says as she closes the door behind us.

"you look beautiful by the way," I say making Kelley blush a little.