If the world was ending

"They've given you 2 months till the start of the Olympics Kel," I say pulling into the driveway of the new house. Erin dropped off Kelley's car for me to drive back since she's on crutches for a while.

"They said that they don't think you can get your fitness back by then but I know you, you are Kelley Maureen O'Hara Olympic gold medalist and 1-time world cup winner. If anyone can prove the Doctors wrong it's you love" I tell her parking the car and making my girlfriend look at me so she knows in serious.

"Ugh I just don't know Hayley, the doctor sounded pretty adamant- wait? Where are we?" Kelley says having finally taken in her surroundings.

"Well since I don't feel it safe you going back to your old apartment, I bought you this house," I tell her passing over her set of keys.

"Y-you bought me a house?" Kelley says looking at me in shock

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I say picking her up bridal style and carrying her to her new front door.

"I thought this would happen when we got a house together," Kelley says smiling up at me as I open the door one-handed.

"Well it is your house sweet cheeks, but I have my name on the papers too, so technically, welcome home babe," I say having put her down in the hallway.

"and can I just say this is not a house Hayley. It's a bloody mansion" She says giving me a stern look.

"What I got excited looking for houses, you know how I get," I tell her smiling shyly knowing that she'll think I went a bit overboard. I did, but she's my baby girl and I'm going to spoil her to death.

"This is too much" She says in shock as she crutches through the new hallway.

"Nothings too much for you Kelley, it didn't feel right letting you go back to that cramped apartment in the busy town centre when I know you'd be much happier living with nature in some peace and quiet," I tell her as she looks around the place in amazement.

"This place is gorgeous babe, I can believe it's actually ours," She says.

"well why don't I give you the official tour," I say giving her a courtesy at the end which makes her laugh.

"why please do," She says making me smile.

"well, first of all, we have the hallway, which kind of links everything together. As you can see there's the staircase to the bedrooms upstairs." I tell her pointing up the wooden staircase.

" I tell her pointing up the wooden staircase