Bonus Chapter 11

"Take care Dad." Sa-rang whispered to her father as he picked up his bag and kept it in his car trunk.

Jungkook smiled and dropped to his knees to kiss her cheek and hug her tightly. Sa-rang returned the hug.

He then stood up and turned around as he heard another car pulling up beside his car.

Jimin and Yoongi came out of the car. Yoongi kissed Jimin once saying his goodbyes, before pulling out his bags and putting them in Jungkook's car.

"How long are you guys gonna take?" Daniel asked from inside Jungkook's car while tapping his fingers constantly on the driving wheel. Sa-rang ran to his side of the door and he got distracted by her words.

Jungkook turned around to look at his husband who was standing there glaring at a tree showing his displeasure. But he knew for a fact that Taehyung could feel him look at him.

Jungkook took a step forward to walk to him but he pouted when Taehyung turned around and just walked back inside their house.

He sighed turning back around and walking to the car. It was the afternoon and they had to leave for a meeting today. But the meeting was in Busan and it would last until late at night.

It was impossible for them to travel at night. So they decided that they would stay the night there and depart for Seoul the next morning.

Now you might be wondering why Taehyung was mad at Jungkook.

Well, it was because he wanted to tag along but Jungkook denied it.

Taehyung had an investor's meeting the next day that too, early in the morning and he had been postponing it for a long time for some reason or the other.

And Jungkook didn't want him to postpone it any further. Not when Taehyung had recently got the CEO of the Year award. He didn't want people to think Taehyung was slacking.

That was why the man was sulking and even refused to say goodbye to Jungkook. Well, even Sa-rang reacted better than Taehyung did.

She simply said,
"Don worry Dad, Rang will take care of Dadda."

Jungkook opened the back door and climbed in. Yoongi was already seated in the passenger seat. Jimin was standing there with Sa-rang.

Another thing Jungkook thought might cheer Taehyung as well as Sa-rang up would be, was if Jimin stayed the night there with them, they might get distracted.

Jungkook was about to close the door to the car when a hand stopped it. Jungkook looked up and his lips curled upwards when he saw his husband standing there.

The man fully opened the door and then held Jungkook's hand to pull him towards the edge of the seat.

Then he proceeded to wrap a warm scarf that he just got, around his neck, wrapping it until only his nose and eyes were visible,
"It's cold." Jungkook heard a very low and deep whisper.

Jungkook just stared endearingly at his husband who was trying so hard not to look up into his eyes, his gaze was stuck to his chest.

Finally, giving up his fight he looked up, his eyes staring intensely at Jungkook taking him in as if preparing himself.

Jungkook cupped his cheek and rubbed his thumb over his cheekbone softly, sighing when Taehyung closed his eyes nuzzling onto it before turning his head and dropping a long kiss over his palm with a frown on his face.

"I'll be back safe and sound. You wouldn't even realise am gone, and before you know it I'll be back." Jungkook whispered and he felt sad when he felt Taehyung pulling back from him, dropping a warm blanket over his lap and then closed his door.