Chapter 60: Hot boyfriend.

_________
Thank you so much for 20k angels. This double update is a reward for helping me reach 20k. Hope you like it.

Do vote and comment to tell me how was it.
;)
_________

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"Why does Yoongi hyung look mad at you?"

Taehyung looked away from his boyfriend as he heard that and moved nervously in his place,
"No idea." He mumbled looking in front of him.

Right now the guy was getting arrested by the police. Yoongi was finally called by the bear who decided on his own that this was the right time.

Jungkook squinted his eyes at Taehyung and then looked in his thoughts. Even though Taehyung was avoiding his eyes, he could still read it.

"So that's what happened." Jungkook talked to himself, his arms crossed at his chest and gaze turning to the scene in front of him again.

Taehyung looked at him and didn't know whether Jungkook was mad or not so he leaned closer to his baby and kept his chin over Jungkook's shoulder from the back,
"Baby, are you mad?" He whispered to Jungkook.

"No Tae. Why would I? You saved the girl and me." Jungkook said rubbing his nose over Taehyung cheek. He was really tired after the long day and just wanted warmth of his boyfriend.

"No, you saved the girl. I just saved my boyfriend." Taehyung said pulling Jungkook into another long kiss by cupping both his cheeks.

The both heard someone coughing and that's when they broke the kiss and looked ahead to see it was Yoongi standing there with a glare on his face directed towards Taehyung as well as Jungkook.

"Hyung you came." Taehyung said just adding fuel to the fire that was already burning blue.

"You think?" Yoongi hissed at him making him move a step back but then chuckle.

Yoongi got even more pissed at him for chuckling in this situation.

He just gave up!

He simply left the man and turned his attention towards Jungkook who immediately gave him a nervous smile when looked upon.

"How many times Kook?" Yoongi started and Jungkook like an obedient child looked down while holding his hands together in front.

"How many times are we gonna go over this? Do you even think before doing something? Do you realise what could have happened if I didn't call your boyfriend on time? Do you realise you could have died? Do you think this is a joke?" His voice raised a bit at the end making Taehyung hiss in annoyance.

He looked at Jungkook who was simply listening as Yoongi kept scolding him.

He was so done that he went and stood in front of Jungkook and looked at Yoongi dead in the eye. His gaze so scary that Yoongi didn't realise when his own mouth went shut.