Chapter 9: His thoughts.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook asked stuttering miserably not being able to understand how did this happen.

How did Taehyung know?

"What what? Isn't that what you're here for?" Taehyung asked softly, that painful smile never leaving his face.

"H-how d-did you know?" Jungkook asked with a weak voice. His brain had stopped working at this point.

Taehyung put his hand up and tucked a strand of Jungkook's hair behind his ear,
"Does it matter Koo? You are here to arrest me anyway." He said even though he was hurting a lot.

Jimin had told him when he got to know that Daniel had come to the club and asked some questions. It didn't take a genius to guess what could be the reason.

And ofcourse the fact that the name didn't match yet the face did, gave away too much.

He and Jimin had a big argument too. Jimin didn't want Taehyung to go and even suggested going underground for a while. But Taehyung simply said,
"How can I leave him?"

After that Jimin just left him alone, too mad at him. And he too after having a conversation with Hoseok came to meet Jungkook when Jungkook himself asked him to.

He couldn't refuse his angel when he was dying to see him, now can he?

"Right, I am here to arrest you. You lied to me!" Jungkook finally said it looking deep into Taehyung's eyes and held his arms in a bruising hold.

Taehyung didn't even flinch,
"I never lied to you Koo. Please don't say that. If you would have just asked me, i would have told you anything." He said, he had a vulnerable face on and Jungkook was dying trying to avoid it.

Jungkook had a job. A job he absolutely loves. A job that is also his duty to his country. And right now he was just doing his job.
This is what he wanted to believe.

Jungkook left Taehyung's arms and turned his face away from him breaking Taehyung's heart,
"You killed someone!" He seethed still not looking at Taehyung's face, even though he didn't believe a word of that sentence.

He had a duty.

"Are you asking me Koo? Or are you telling me?" Taehyung said resisting the urge to grit his teeth. He hates it when someone calls him that way.

He was controlling himself only for his angel. It was now or never. He had accepted his fate. He knew there was no way Jungkook was going to believe him now. But he still wanted to give it a try, hence the reason he came.

"What difference would it make Taehyung? The file kept on my table says you did!" Jungkook said still not meeting Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung had had enough, he turned Jungkook towards him and made him look at him by his hand holding his chin,
"Do you believe it?" He asked him, his voice turning an octave down.

Jungkook tried to pull his hands back that were held by Taehyung's single hand and his other was on Jungkook's chin, but Taehyung had them in a strong hold though still not strong enough to hurt him,
"Leave me Taehyung!" Jungkook said trying to keep his voice low, not to make a scene.

"No little bunny, you're not getting away with this before saying it to my face once and for all. So that i stop putting my hopes on." Taehyung said sternly still not leaving Jungkook.

"What hopes huh? You think you have the right to hope anything from me after betraying me?" Jungkook said looking at him with fire in his eyes.

"I did not betray you bunny. I promise i could never do that to you." Taehyung said, his voice softening.