Bonus Chapter 3

Taehyung's heart hammered in his chest as tried to call again but no one picked up, not Jungkook, not Daniel and not even Yoongi.

Feeling dread creeping in his veins, Taehyung stood up so fast, Sa-Rang flinched,
"Dadda, is Dad okay?" She asked as her chin started wobbling. She was really startled back because of the sudden screaming from the speaker.

She didn't understand most of the part but she knew a bomb is a dangerous thing and her Dad was there.

Taehyung was so frozen he didn't even hear his daughter, because he was lost, he went back in time.

The time because of which he had nightmares for years until it finally stopped when Sa-Rang into their lives.

"DADDA!" Sa-Rang yelled when she saw the tears rolling down Taehyung's face and then seeing him cry she started crying herself.

The door to the cabin opened and Sa-Rang looked at the door only to find her Jimin uncle walking inside. The smile on his face dropping when he saw her crying and Taehyung's frozen state.

He ran towards Sa-Rang and picked her up in his arms, rubbing her back,
"Oh baby, why are you crying? See Chim uncle is here now, no need to cry." Jimin tried to do everything but Sa-Rang just won't stop crying while calling for her Dadda.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who was not responding at all,
"Taehyung!" He called out shaking Taehyung's shoulder and finally Taehyung's eyes focused on him and then at his crying daughter who was more like screaming now.

He gasped as he took her in his arms and rocked her,
"Shh, it's okay, calm down my baby, Dad's fine." He said and gently started humming her favourite song.

"Hush little baby don't you cry, everything's gonna be alright.

It may seem a little crazy pretty baby but I promise Dad's gonna be alright."

He sang lowly not looking up at Jimin and just keeping his eyes closed.

Sa-Rang was so tired that within a matter of five minutes she fell asleep in his arms. He kept rocking her for a few more minutes and when he was sure she was sleeping he finally looked up at him and Jimin's eyes softened seeing his teary eyes.

Jimin put a hand over his shoulder and asked softly,
"What happened Tae?"

Taehyung breathed heavily and Jimin quickly passed a glass of water to him,
"Deep breaths and then tell me."

Taehyung finally told Jimin everything's who himself wasn't in any better state when he heard that,
"No one's picking up." Taehyung ended with a sob as he rubbed his nose to calm himself.

"Wait, Tae, calm down, am sure they are fine, besides, I have the address, hyung was talking about it in the morning let's go check it out." Jimin quickly said trying to remain calm and to keep Taehyung calm too.

Taehyung nodded but then a whine made him look down in his arms to realise they had Sa-Rang with them too.

"It's okay, she's sleeping, she won't wake up soon, and if she does I'll take care of her okay? Let's go now." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded before they both walked out of the cabin.