Chapter 67: I feel him.

30 minutes ago..

Jungkook sat down in his car holding his arm that was heavily bleeding. He knew he needed stitches probably. But right now he just wanted to go to home to his boyfriend.

It had been 2 hours and he just knew Taehyung must be going out of his mind. He had even lost his phone on the way. He tried finding it but when he went back there into the alley someone had already taken his phone as well as his jacket was missing.

He had a weird feeling about it but at that moment he believed if he would just go home, everything would be fine.

He started the car and ignoring the throbbing pain in his arm. He drove all the way home.

Jungkook got down the car slowly feeling his heart heavier than ever. He entered his apartment and frowned seeing darkness all around the living room.

He was about to go look for Taehyung inside his apartment when the door bell rang. He walked back to the door and opened the door for Jimin and Yoongi and he was surprised to even see Daniel there.

He was walking with crutches but he was really worried since Jungkook was not at all picking up his call. So all he could do was call Jimin and Yoongi and they all decided to visit him.

All of their eyes went wide seeing the blood all over Jungkook's white shirt arm. Some was even dripping down his hands.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi and Daniel cursed loudly and started checking Jungkook all over his body for any other signs of injury.

"Am fine." Jungkook replied, Daniel frowned as he heard that, it was like Jungkook had no strength in him left.

"What happened?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he held Daniel and helped him sit at the couch while Yoongi held Jungkook's other arm and made him sit in the couch.

Without saying a word Yoongi rushed inside the guest room to look for the first aid box. He came back and tended to Jungkook's wound to stop the bleeding before they go to get stitches.

While Yoongi did that, Jungkook started telling them from the beginning all that happened after he left Daniel's house, since Daniel had already told Jimin and Yoongi about the video on their way to Jungkook's apartment.

"So where is he?" Jimin asked standing up and walking inside the rooms to look for Taehyung.

"He should be sleeping I think?" Jungkook said breathing heavily. His mind was hazy and he couldn't focus at anything.

Daniel put a hand over Jungkook's back and rubbed it sensing the discomfort of Jungkook.

"He's not in there." Jimin said with a sudden panicked voice coming out of the room and looking at all of them.

"What? That's not possible!" Jungkook said and stood up to walk inside the room himself to check.

He hurriedly searched every single corner of the room but Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

"No! Where the fuck did he go?" Jungkook said, his breathing now even quicker. One hand already moving to hold his hair.

Daniel held that hand and pulled it away,
"It's okay. He must be gone somewhere close." He calmly said.

He looked at Jimin,
"Hyung call Hoseok hyung. He must be at the club." Daniel said and Jimin quickly nodded. Calming Jungkook was important right now.

Yoongi saw Jungkook moving his hand a lot and held it,
"You need to get stitches first!" He said sternly and started pulling Jungkook's arm to take him to the hospital.