Chapter 84: Discharged.

"Breathe, don't focus on anything, please baby, you're okay, it's okay," Taehyung whispered as he slowly laid Jungkook back on the hospital bed with shaking hands.

Jungkook's eyes were squeezed shut as he breathed heavily. Taehyung's heart was hammering in his chest but all he could do was watch.

He squeezed Jungkook's hand as his panicked mind was trying to find ways to make Jungkook feel better in any way.

Anything.

Anything would be better than watching this.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung with glistening eyes, who was leaning over him, his face an inch away from Jungkook's,
"T-Tae." He whispered brokenly as he grunted holding his chest.

Taehyung's eyes watered as he kissed Jungkook's cheek,
"It's okay, Namjoon hyung is just coming baby, you'll be okay." He whispered constantly wiping his own tears with the back of his hand.

Jungkook nodded and finally his breathing settled but he was clenching his jaw in pain. He opened his eyes again when he heard the door open.

"Hey Kook, what's going on?" Namjoon asked as he walked fast to Jungkook's side. He removed Jungkook's hand from his chest and opened his shirt buttons. He bit his lips seeing the slight blood staining the bandage.

"He said he just wanted to try walking a bit and I helped him s-stand up, but just as he stood up, he yelled so loudly, t-then he grabbed my hand so tightly holding his chest with the other. Why is he in p-pain hyung? Isn't he on p-painkillers?" Taehyung asked choking on his tears as he looked at Namjoon desperately who was looking at Jungkook's bandaged chest.

Namjoon didn't say anything, he pulled Jungkook's bandage and slowly pulled it down. He hissed as he saw one of the stitches opened up. He looked up at Jungkook with a scowl.

Jungkook bit his lips and tried not to scream in pain when Namjoon touched the skin on his chest.

Meanwhile, Taehyung had completely turned around, he had been like this every time Jungkook's bandages were changed.

He couldn't, he tried but really couldn't look at it.

It had been a few days since Jungkook woke up. All these days Taehyung had been preparing for the conference of his company. He was finally the owner of Vante and it took him a few days to just digest the fact.

Jin was there to help him understand everything and he was slowly getting there, his conference was in a week.

"His stitches opened." Namjoon said and Taehyung sucked in a deep breath as he sobbed a bit, trying to keep his sounds in but completely failing.

"I'll have to stitch it up again." Namjoon said as he pressed a button to call the nurses and then walked to the table to wear his gloves.

Jungkook's blurry vision landed on Taehyung's shaking back and he whispered,
"Tae, p-please, it's not y-your fault." He whispered in pain grunting right after. The sound just making it worse.

"Shut up! It is! It is my fault! I should've never listened to you. Don't ever try to convince me to let you move again!" Taehyung yelled as he cried over his hands.