Chapter 88: The real CEO.

Double update!
_________

"TAE!"

Taehyung's entire body went dead still at the loud voice that resonated in the entire lawn. He slowly turned around and looked at all the people who had also heard the voice but didn't know where it came from.

His heartbeat started rising as he looked around the area for the one who's voice just pulled at his heart.

"Koo?" He called out in the silent room since everyone's attention was on Taehyung.

"Koo? Baby where are you?" He asked seriously getting worried as he heard no answer in return.

He looked at Jin who shook his head as a sign that he didn't know where Jungkook was,
"He was right here few moments ago." Jin said and Taehyung turned around with wide horrified eyes.

And then he saw something by the corner of his eyes, his entire frame freezing yet again at the sight of the pool and the black something visible in it. His heart flipped and then skipped a beat as he took a second to realise the situation.

Something came over him and then he ran, he ran so fast, people couldn't even make out what happened until Taehyung had already jumped inside the pool.

He swam over to Jungkook who was halfway in the pool and then wrapped an arm around his waist before pulling him back up.

He expected the loose limbs to wrap themselves around him, he expected Jungkook's warm breath over his neck or even a cough of water would have done but he got none, making him almost drown himself.

"Koo?" He asked out loudly in Jungkook's ear as he swam them both towards the edge of the pool.

He pulled him out of the pool and laid him on his back over the grass. He then hovered over him, he stared at Jungkook for a few seconds taking in his pale face and his blue lips, his favourite mandu cheeks nowhere in sight.

And there was no breathing yet again. It was as if he went back in time, just the blood was missing.

He quickly pulled away Jungkook's jacket off his body and then removed his boots. Jin too came crouching in front of them and started calling out to a passed out Jungkook.

Taehyung patted Jungkook's cheeks,
"Koo baby wake up, see you're out now." He said softly as he kept patting his cheeks.

"Baby, my pretty baby, there's no water love, see." But he got nothing, the pretty doe eyes didn't even open to look at him.

He leaned over Jungkook's chest and just looked as the chest remained still, no oxygen going in, no rising or setting of the chest. He pushed his face over Jungkook's face but got no air flowing from Jungkook's nose.

He growled and tilted Jungkook's head up a bit so that his air tube is at the right angle.

He then pulled Jungkook's mouth open a bit and then moved his hand right over Jungkook's sternum.

Moving his hand a little towards the left side, right over Jungkook's heart, he intertwined his own fingers with one palm over Jungkook's chest and took a deep breath. He then straightened his arms.

And just as he was about to fucking push, he felt the thick of Jungkook's bandage under his shirt. He paused.

"Kim Taehyung, what are you doing! Fucking start!" Jin yelled at him as he saw Taehyung's paused frame.

But Taehyung was frozen on spot, he couldn't perform cpr. Jungkook was injured right over the spot, what if he does something wrong?

What if he hurts him more?