Chapter 38: Wrong move?

"Do I know you?" Taehyung asked the first thing that came into his mind. In return he was rewarded with a chuckle from the man sitting in front of him.

"Let's drop the act shall we V?" Kai said as he stared at Taehyung with an amused face.

"Still have no clue what you are talking about mister whoever you are. And I would suggest you leave." Taehyung replied despite the panic in his mind.

No he wasn't scared for himself but for a rather someone who was currently in the bathroom doing god know's what. And honestly though, he was happy Jungkook was taking so much time.

He can't even imagine what could happen if Kai comes to know that V knows Jungkook or Jungkook knows V.

And just the mere thought of Daehyun knowing that was enough for Taehyung to think practically in order to get out of this situation.

Honestly though he knew Kai and Daehyun would come to him one day or the other since they know Jimin's identity already but he didn't think it would be like this with the worst timing ever.

What a great day to come on a date right?

He looked at Kai's slyly smiling face when he realised Kai hadn't responded anything to him.

"What?" Taehyung urged the man to talk since by the corner of his eyes he already saw Jungkook coming out of the washroom. He resisted the urge to look at there again to check on his boyfriend in order to not get caught.

"You were the one who released the information to the media. You were the one who deleted all the data, and last but not the least you were the one who shot our men." Kai kept talking as he looked outside the window.

This was the chance for Taehyung as he again looked at from where his boyfriend was supposed to come. And that's when he regretted even looking in that direction.

Because right now his boyfriend didn't look any different than a fire ball. He was glaring the hell out of Kai's head with a hard look on. Taehyung could even make out the outline of his sharp clenched jaw from afar, he was that mad.

And when he turned to look at Taehyung, that was it, he started walking towards them

And when he turned to look at Taehyung, that was it, he started walking towards them. He saw the fear in Taehyung's eyes.

He took that fear in a wrong way.

But then he stopped when Taehyung mentioned towards his own head as if asking him to look into his thoughts.

Taehyung again looked at Kai who was now looking at him,
"What are even you talking about?" Taehyung asked Kai who smirked and just turned sideways and started opening his bag to pull out something.

This was the chance as Taehyung turned to look at his boyfriend again and he was glad to see Jungkook's dilated eyes,
'Please don't come here Koo, stay out of this. Please for me?' He thought and Jungkook gave him a not so convinced look.