Chapter 13: First day.

A giggle caught his ears as he groaned and tried to open his heavy eyes. He could feel he was sleeping on a soft surface and there was a weight over him.

Another giggle made him finally open his eyes and he immediately shut them as the sunlight hit his face.

Then he opened them again and looked around to be shocked out of his mind.

Daniel was sleeping over his entire body cuddling the shit out of him, while there was a completely dressed up Jungkook standing at the doorway of his room giggling looking at them cuddling like that.

Taehyung immediately removed Daniel and threw him off the bed and sat up,
"Koo i swear the only person I want to cuddle is you baby, he took advantage of me." He started explaining pointing to Daniel, to a smiling Jungkook who was looking at his best friend who looked around like he didn't know where he was.

Taehyung let the conversation dissolve and just smiled along with his angel, who's bunny teeth were on display to kill him

"Okay now get up guys, breakfast is ready." Jungkook said to which Daniel immediately stood up and looked at Jungkook while literally drooling.

"Really? Kook you made breakfast? Omg this is a first! I don't even remember the last time you made anything. I missed your cooking." Daniel said as he wiped a few fake tears off his face.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who had a knowing smile on his face and then blushed,
"Since i have him here, I have to take care of him too." With that Jungkook just turned around and left not wanting to show his red face to anyone.

As soon as he left both Daniel and Taehyung looked at each other and bursted into chuckles,
"Oh god he's too cute." Taehyung said running a hand through his hair.

"He is Taehyung." Daniel replied which immediately stopped Taehyung's chuckles and he looked at Daniel with a raised eyebrow.

"Hehe, sorry 'hyung'."  Daniel said to which Taehyung nodded.

Then they both decided to freshen up and went to accompany Jungkook to the dining table.

Taehyung saw that Jungkook was not eating his food and just staring at it, he went and sat down besides Jungkook,
"Well thanks for waiting for me angel." Taehyung said when he saw as soon as he sat down Jungkook started eating.

"Who said I was waiting for you?" Jungkook said and kept eating his pancakes.

Daniel snorted but didn't interfere, he was just happy his Kook was finally changing back to his old self.

"Oh my god Koo, these taste so good, just like your mout_" he was cut off as Jungkook stuffed a piece of pancake into his mouth.

"Shut up you pervert!" Jungkook said and Taehyung just laughed silently chewing the first ever bite Jungkook gave him by his own hands.