Chapter 42: Sick.

"So you told Jimin! I thought it was our secret!" Taehyung whined while talking on the phone with Jungkook.

"But even Scooby knew before you too, so how is it bad? And I thought you wanted me to get along with Jimin, didn't you?" Jungkook replied as he drove the car back towards the apartment.

He was coming back from the station and it was raining pretty bad so Taehyung called him to ask him where he is, a bit worried of course.

And no one knows how did it ended up in them talking about the telepathy thing.

"Who said that? No never, you don't have to get along with anyone on my side." Taehyung said, as he threw the ball and Bam ran to get it.

"Okay Mr. Kim." Jungkook chuckled as he tried to look ahead, but it was getting really hard because of the rain and he wasn't able to see much of anything.

"Good Mr. Kim, now come home am missing you." Taehyung said, he had just returned from the club only to find Jungkook was still not home so he was feeling sad. Another reason he called Jungkook.

"Am trying but there's a lot of rain Tae. The roads are flooded with water." Jungkook said and Taehyung could already imagine the pout on his face.

Taehyung hummed while chuckling when he saw Bam rolled over the big ball that he was trying to playing with.

"Do you want me to come baby?" Taehyung asked when he heard Jungkook sighing for the nth time.

"No no you don't have your car, so there's no point, I'll come soon don't worry." Jungkook said while honking at cars in front of him.

"Okay." Taehyung said groaning, he wanted cuddles and the rain wasn't letting it happen.

Jungkook started driving when the road cleared up but suddenly the car stopped all together and he jerked forwards,
"Fuck." He said as the seatbelt rubbed harshly against his neck because of the jerk.

"What happened? Koo?" A panicked voice said from the car speaker but soon enough even that was cut cause the car completely shut down and Jungkook couldn't reply.

Jungkook walked out of the car in the rain forgetting his phone inside the car, he looked down and he frowned seeing how the water was covering the entire tires, so of course the car went off.

"Fucking bad day!" Jungkook hissed at no one and walked towards his car again to sit inside to save himself from the rain.

But his eyes shot wide when the car door didn't open,
"Shit!" He said as he tried to open the door.

He could see his phone ringing, he just stood there trying to think of something, he was completely drenched in the rain.

He really didn't want to get sick so he walked a bit and stood under a tree, shivering a bit, he looked around for someone so that he could borrow their phone, but there was literally no one around.

He didn't know how long he stood there under the tree frowning trying to do something, he definitely didn't want to walk home and by no way was he going to get sick.

He leaned back on the tree exhausted and put his head back to it as well. It had been a few moments since then when he heard it,
"KOO!" He stood straight as he looked ahead past the heavy rain and then he felt a done look coming over his face when he saw him.

His boyfriend, completely drenched in the rain and yelling out his name while looking around his car.

Jungkook just stood there not doing anything but looking at his dumb human of a boyfriend who didn't even have a fucking umbrella with him.