Chapter 15: Break.

"I SAID I WILL NOT GO TO JAIL!"
The red head lifted his hand and Taehyung immediately ran towards Jungkook not thinking about anything.

Jungkook who got aware of what was about to happen saw Taehyung running towards him and panicked, he could easily dodge the bullet but what if Taehyung got hurt.

As soon as the man fired, Taehyung was standing in front of him to shield him but the man was too late for Jungkook as Jungkook had already moved Taehyung and himself making both of them dodge the bullet.

"KOO!"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook fell to the ground and Daniel took advantage of the distraction and jumped on the man putting him to the ground.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's heavy breaths and shaking body. He knew what must have happened but he was too gone.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?" Jungkook shouted pushing Taehyung's body off of him and stood up.

Jungkook swore he saw his life flash in front of his eyes at the thought of Taehyung getting shot in place of him. The thought itself was terrifying.

Taehyung frowned and stood up,
"What do you mean Koo, you were about to get shot." He said with glossy eyes yet his voice stable, he could never raise his voice at his angel. One of his hand was rubbing his chest area trying to tell his heart that Jungkook was fine.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and turned his gaze away,
"You moron, you would have gotten shot! What would I have done then huh? Do you even care about yourself? What about that so called revenge of yours? What would have happened to that if something had happened to you huh?" Jungkook was pissed as fuck right now.

"I don't care Koo, I couldn't let you get hurt baby." Taehyung said softly, he wasn't liking the tone Jungkook was using on him.

Though he could clearly see Jungkook was just worried about him, he still decided not to get too happy or dwell in it and just calm his Koo down first.

"Ughhhh." Jungkook fisted his hair and shouted. He then walked up to the man and pulled him from Daniel's hold towards himself by his collar making him stand up straight.

The man's hands were handcuffed behind his back. He was just looking down having lost all will to fight anymore.

Jungkook raised his fist and punched the man in the freaking jaw making his jaw turn in a dark shade of purple and his mouth bleed.

Jungkook hit it so hard that the red head literally saw white for a few seconds. He could actually feel Jungkook's anger in the punch. It came at the speed of lightening.

Daniel legit flinched at how much it must have hurt. But he knew better than to interfere. Jungkook doesn't like when things doesn't go his way and this was clearly something he didn't like. Hence his feisty police officer came out.

It was clearly inevitable.

Taehyung was staring at this with wide eyes, slightly scared. This was the first time he was seeing his baby this mad.

Jungkook then turned towards Taehyung who looked down scared a bit and held his wrist pulling him and started walking towards his car,
"I hope you know what to do Scooby." Jungkook said not even looking back.

Daniel was so scared he literally saluted Jungkook saying,
"Yes captain."

_______

The atmosphere in the car was very tense for Taehyung, Jungkook was silently driving, no one was saying a word.

Jungkook's face looked more relaxed now that he took out his anger, while Taehyung was just looking at Jungkook's red knuckles, one of it was even bleeding slightly.