Chapter 72: Only a dream.

"Stop moving."

"Hmm."

"Will you just calm down!"

"Aah!"

"Look at me!"

"Nooooooo."

"I said stop moving!"

"I am trying!" Taehyung said still not looking at Jungkook but at the nurse who was tying a band around Taehyung's arm.

She was here for a blood test and she needed to get it done as soon as possible but Taehyung was making it harder than ever.

She picked up the injection,
"AAAAHHH." She almost dropped the injection when she heard that. She turned to glare at the male who had moved off the bed and was now standing in front of Jungkook.

"I didn't even use it yet." The nurse mumbled looking at the man who was now getting his ear pulled.

"Aah Koo, it hurts!" Taehyung whined loudly trying to free his ear but Jungkook didn't say anything and made him sit back on the bed first and then left his ear.

Even before Taehyung could touch his ear, Jungkook's wrist was already there softly massaging the red area with a slightly guilty face.

Taehyung smiled seeing his caring boyfriend even though his boyfriend was the one responsible too. He was grinning looking at Jungkook who turned to look at him.

"Did it hurt?" Jungkook whispered softly picking up Taehyung's hand and kissed all of the fingertips slowly

Taehyung pouted and nodded already too eager for a healing kiss,
"Good. Now get the fucking injection or I can bet you it will hurt even more." Jungkook said with a sly smile making Taehyung's smile drop and he gulped looking at the nurse back again.

Right now getting the injection looked like the much better option than this wild bunny.

"Go on." Jungkook said to the nurse who rolled her eyes and finally started as she picked up the injection she had kept aside.

As soon as Taehyung saw the needle coming close to his skin, his eyes squeezed shut. His hands were sweating and by no means was he prepared for it.

He absolutely hated how such a thin piece of metal can pinch someone so bad. It's like a straight away torture.

Suddenly his eyebrows furrowed as two warm hands laid themselves gently on his cheeks,
"Look at me." That calming voice of his boyfriend was there and he felt some of his anxiety dying already.

Some of it.

He shook his head just wanting the needle to finish its work, he felt Jungkook's forehead touching his own. Their noses brushed lightly and he almost moaned out as the scent of Jungkook touched his whole being in the most perfect way.