Chapter 74: The bad news.

Jungkook had just reached outside his station when a text from Eunwoo irritated him to no point,

"He wasn't at his secret warehouse either. Don't worry we'll keep looking for him."

He pushed his phone back into his pocket feeling useless for not even being able to find one person.

Walking into his station Jungkook couldn't help but groan at the heaviness in his chest. It was getting on his nerves now.

It's not like anything was wrong yet he still had a feeling that something was going to happen. Everything would be fine if Daehyun was just found.

He looked around and found his cousin, Yoongi staring at him intently, as if already knowing what's going on in his mind.

He shook his head at him, trying to convince him that he's fine which just got him an eye roll in return. But he tried to ignore it.

With that he walked to his table and sat down, groaning when Junghyun walked to his table staring down at him,
"We need to talk." He said with a rather irritated voice and Jungkook held the file in his hand tightly to not burst out right there.

Why won't people just leave him alone?

"No we don't." He replied nonchalantly and turned on his computer to distract himself.

But as if Junghyun just wanted to get his balls kicked he turned Jungkook's computer off and gritted out slamming his palm over the table,
"I said we need to talk."

Jungkook's fists were shaking because of how hard he was trying to control his anger. His nails dug into his skin but it didn't help at all. He could feel his control slipping away as the sight of his boyfriend about to get handcuffs on flashed his eyes.

"Fucking listen to me!" A hand on his collar and that's when he lost it, standing up from his chair with so much intensity that it fell back harshly gaining everybody's attention.

Not even a second passed by when Junghyun found himself being pressed face down on the same table and both his hands tightly held by one of Jungkook's.

"NOW YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF." Jungkook snarled at the man who thrashed trying to break free of his bruising hold but all in vain.

But despite all that not a single sound escaped his mouth as he tried to keep his fear hidden but Jungkook saw right through it hence the menacing smirk on his face.

Till now everybody at the station had gone eerily quiet, no one said a word. It won't even be a surprise if they weren't even breathing.

It was the first time Jungkook had actually used his strength and rage on a fellow officer and it terrorised them but they still knew for a fact that there must be a reason.

Some of them who knew the reason behind the rageful act remained hidden not wanting Jungkook's eyes on them at all.

Too intimidated.

Yoongi had tried to walk to hold Jungkook back when Daniel had held him back knowing that it was supposed to happen anyway. To his relief Yoongi didn't try to disagree.

"Here's what you're gonna do. You're going to walk back to your table and not let me see your fucking face today, is that clear?" Jungkook said in a growling voice that was barely a whisper but everyone heard him clearly.