Chapter 79: Was it justice?

"Shoot her." Taehyung said with a determined voice and stoic face. Not a single amount of hesitation on his face.

"No no please d-don't." Hoseok said as he saw the man checking his gun before aiming it at Rose's head, he then pushed Taehyung behind him. He was panicking on a whole new level.

Daehyun looked at Taehyung intensely, he could feel his plan failing, Taehyung returned the gaze,
"I said what I said, go ahead shoot her." He hissed at Daehyun only to be punched in the face by Hoseok.

He stumbled but managed not to fall.

Jungkook groaned when he saw that, Taehyung clenched his jaw to ease the pain and looked back at Jungkook's worried eyes and gave a small smile telling him that it's okay or more like he's okay. Jungkook's glaring eyes turned to Hoseok.

Hoseok held Taehyung's shoulders tightly,
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?" He yelled out with tears flowing down his face.

Taehyung held Hoseok's shoulders back and leaned forward to whisper in his ear,
"She's with them hyung. Please trust me." He whispered and Hoseok immediately shook his head in rage not believing him, giving him a look of disbelief.

Taehyung tried to ignore it and looked at all the men in front of him, then he looked at Daniel and Yoongi who nodded as they all pulled out their guns.

Taehyung pushed Hoseok aside and with that all three of them started firing at the men who too tried to shoot back but were not better than Taehyung or the police officers, Yoongi and Daniel.

Aiming at all of them they marched forward,
"NO please." Hoseok yelled out only to be pulled away by Jimin who tightly hugged him from behind not letting him move forward.

He thrashed and hit all he could but Jimin didn't once leave him, Jimin groaned as Hoseok's elbow hit his ribs but tried to ignore the pain,
"Please please hyung. Look at her, she's not even scared. You know her right? Just look at her once." He asked Hoseok desperately.

Hoseok looked at Rose and she was looking back at him with wide eyes, for the first time they had an eye contact.

They both paused as he stared at her with pleading eyes and she just stared back at him with supposedly scared ones.

She herself was confused, she didn't know how to feel, she was feeling the need to tell Hoseok everything and wanting him to understand her but at the same time she wanted to help her father.

She was an orphan, she lived in an orphanage, she always believed she had no parents and now she finally got one, so how could she ignore that man.

Hoseok stopped thrashing completely as he saw it, he saw right through her with just his eyes. Of course he could see it, he had lived with her for so many years. He knew her like the back of his hand.

He saw it, it was fake. She wasn't someone to be scared so easily and right now she wasn't scared.

He kept staring at her with accusing eyes and she was so intimidated that finally she broke the eye contact, making all his suspicions true.

The truth hurt more that Hoseok had expected it to hurt, he kneeled down or more like fell down, dejected as the realisation dawned upon him.

Daehyun who panicked when he saw all of that moved and stood behind Jungkook before he held his neck in a bruising grip and put a knife right over his neck. He didn't have a gun with him.

Taehyung stopped dead on his tracks breathing heavily as he saw that, his fear only increasing second by second,
"Now, so what if she's not of use anymore, I still have him." Daehyun hissed at Taehyung pushing the knife a bit into Jungkook's skin who didn't make a single sound.