Chapter 33: In between.

"Where will you go now little boy?" The man said smirking at Jimin who was still standing with his back towards them. His front was facing a wall, it was the other end of the alley that was closed.

"Fuck it." Jimin said and turned around before starting to fight all of them as much as he could. He tried dodging their hits, but he could only do much. He didn't know how to fight all of them.

He was just one and there were dozens of them. He was holding the bag with the file in his hand with a tight grip. He hugged the file tightly to his chest when a kick landed on his back.

He knew he can't do anything now, but he ain't losing the file until he stops breathing.

Right now he was on the ground taking their kicks and punches as they tried to open his arms to get the bag out of his hands.

By the corner of his eyes he saw someone taking out a knife and walking towards him.

This was it.

He closed his eyes ready to take the impact but all he heard was a groan and something snapping. The sound of the knife falling to the ground made him open his eyes.

The first thing he saw was the man who was about to hit him, lying unconscious right in front of him.

He heard more groaning sounds and looked up when he felt no hands holding him anymore.

It was dark in the alley but there was no way he could not recognise that figure. That god like muscular built.

It was Jungkook.

That little devil.

He was fighting all of them while standing in front of Jimin's frame, he wasn't letting a single person towards where Jimin was, like a shield.

Jimin threw up the blood he had in his mouth and slowly stood up behind Jungkook. He kicked a man who tried to attack Jungkook from the side. He saw how Jungkook was fighting them.

Jungkook just saved his life. He didn't know how to feel about that.

He breathed a sigh of relief looking down at the bag still in his hand but along with that a realisation came, a bad one at that.

Jungkook was fighting for him. Jungkook was fighting Daehyun's men. His own uncle's men. Yes it was dark in the alley but what if someone recognises him? Then Daehyun will be after Jungkook.

Taehyung's gonna kill him.

He immediately held Jungkook's hand to pull him away and into the dark more, but got surprised when Jungkook held it back tightly,
"It's okay Jiminshi, I got you." Jungkook words made him frown deeply.

Oh god this dumb head what is he doing?

Another man came upto Jimin and held him trying to snatch the file. This however got Jungkook distracted as he looked back at Jimin wanting to go to him which gave the opportunity to a man. The man saw Jungkook being distracted and picked up a rod before he swung it over Jungkook's back.

"NO!" Jimin yelled trying to free himself from the guy who tried to take the file from his hands. The guy punched Jimin in the face so hard he fell down and saw stars for a few seconds.

Jungkook was on the floor too, but he was back up again within a moment. He snatched the rod in his hand from the guy who tried to hit him again. And with that rod he slammed it on the man's head making him unconscious immediately.

"What's in the bag Park?" Jungkook yelled at Jimin who was taking their punches and kicks but not letting them get the bag from his hands. Jungkook was trying really hard to stop them but there were a lot of them.