Chapter 49: Mr. Grumpy Pants.

"Here have this." Taehyung said as he passed the cup of banana milk to Jungkook who was all cozied up on the couch of the living room.

Taehyung chuckled when Jungkook let out a happy smile when given his favourite drink.

He adjusted the blanket around Jungkook so much that it even covered his head making him look like a burrito. Only his nose and lips were visible, even eyes covered like a hood.

Jungkook whined at the feeling, he tried to push the blanket off his shoulders since he felt hot because of it but Taehyung didn't let him,
"No, keep it on, you still have a fever. The medicine needs time to work." He said putting the blanket around his mandu perfectly.

"So what happened after that hyung?" Suddenly came the third voice from the room and finally the other two looked at Daniel who was sitting on the floor playing with now a not so little Bam.

Jungkook saw Daniel's hesitation, he looked at Taehyung who was looking down as if trying to gather himself,
"It's okay Tae you don't have to." Jungkook said moving closer and holding Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung looked up at him and smiled, he picked up Jungkook's hand that was holding his and kissed the back of it making Jungkook's cheeks turn slightly red because of embarrassment, his best friend was there too.

"It's okay I can talk. I am fine." Taehyung said giving a small smile and the other two nodded.

Jungkook picked himself up and sat down in between Taehyung's legs on the couch, keeping his back tucked to Taehyung's chest.

He sighed in relief when he felt the strong arms wrapping around his waist from behind.

"You can't let him talk sitting away from you can you?" Daniel said huffing at his bestfriend. He looked down when Bam barked at him as if not liking him talking to his appa like that.

Jungkook shook his head at him showing his tongue. Taehyung chuckled seeing them, they are literally so adorable, he rested his chin over Jungkook's shoulder.

Actually the problem wasn't this, the problem was that nowadays more than ever seeing Taekook, Daniel feels like he should get a girlfriend or a boyfriend too, but its just so hard with everything going on.

Daniel can't help but feel lonely.

"So I'll just start." Taehyung said nuzzling into Jungkook's blanket, he just loves how much strength he gets from the scent itself.

Jungkook and Daniel nodded like two obedient kids, hair bouncing and bunny teeth peaking out, making Taehyung confused yet again that how are these two not related.

"I had passed out when I was at my own house but when I woke up, I was at the station. My wounds were still bleeding but were just wrapped around in a ugly bandages. No one knew about the broken rib neither did they ask. They kept asking the same question and I kept answering the same thing. But none of them listened to me. It was like they were just there to get a single answer. When I didn't give it to them they even tried other methods." Taehyung paused sensing Jungkook's body getting tense.

"Like what Tae?" Jungkook whispered softly scared of the answer himself.

"They used to hit me to make me say it." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's hair as he heard Jungkook taking a deep breath. He himself hugged Jungkook tightly stuffing his face on the blanket's back.