Chapter 54: Like a Petal.

"Kim Taehyung? Why do I feel like I have heard that name before? Like someone related to boss?" Tao asked Kai helping him have a glass of water.

Kai nodded as Tao cleaned his mouth with his palm,
"You're right hyung, it's him. The son of the man boss killed along with his wife. He's the one who was supposed to be the CEO of Vante but boss put him in prison from which he had run away. No one had heard from him for so long, until now. Am so dumb not to realise it sooner. It was him all along. Kim V, Kim Taehyung!" He finished gritting his teeth.

He remembered how both Jungkook and Taehyung had put him in bad situations. And now even if Daniel didn't confess it, he just knows that Jungkook knows everything.

"That bitch is too smart not to know all this." Kai hissed at himself feeling helpless on the hospital bed.

Tao put a hand over his head,
"Don't worry, hyung's here now."

"Hyung's gonna take care of everything."

_________

"That one!"

"No hyung the other one!"

"Hyung why can't you see it, it's right in front of you!"

"For god's sake kid! I don't understand which one do you want!" Yoongi said throwing away all the clothes he had gathered in his hands. He sat down on the floor in front of Daniel's closet dejected.

It had only been two days and he was already on the verge of passing out. He has no clue how Taehyung and Jungkook had managed this brat in the hospital.

Daniel who was sitting on the bed, with his legs straight and kept over pillows, he sighed,
"I just want the green hoodie." He mumbled looking down and pouting, hands covering his chest trying to hide his bare body.

Yoongi looked up at him in disbelief,
"If you wanted the green one all you had to do was say that. What the fuck is, this one, that one?" He mumbled inaudibly resisting the urge to yell at the injured man.

He picked up the green hoodie standing up and walked closer to Daniel to give it to him. Daniel's mood immediately changed as he gave Yoongi a big grin taking the hoodie and wearing it,
"Thanks hyung you're the best!" He said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked out of the room,
"I can't handle him alone." He said pulling out his phone and dialling a certain someone's number.
_________

A groan slipped his lips as he stretched his limbs on the bed. The sunlight stinging in his eyes making him pout.

Though the pout didn't stay on his face longer as he looked aside to find the most beautiful view ever.

Well it's not like he doesn't wake up to this view everyday, it's just that he likes to appreciate it every single time

He hovered over his angel and just looked at his ethereal face,
"How do you manage to look so beautiful every single day?" He whispered to himself eyeing the slightly open lips, he could feel Jungkook's breath over his own lips.