chapter 189

Xia Tian was really embarrassed. Sheng Li had already fed him a few times tonight when he was a fox, but he didn't know if it was too exhausting to "grow up" this time, and he only slept for a while. When I feel it, I feel hungry again.

When Sheng Li was there, he was afraid of delaying the other party's time so he refrained from saying anything. He only thought that he might be able to carry it through after a while, so he tried hard to put his ears and tails away. Unexpectedly, after lying on the bed for a while, he After realizing that he could put away the fox ears and tails, he became more and more hungry as he lay down, and his stomach growled loudly, so he had no choice but to get up and look for something to eat.

After he turned into a human, he was naked. Sheng Li just wrapped him in a quilt and didn't put any clothes on him. Xia Tian then opened the closet familiarly, and found Sheng Li's suit from inside. The clothes came out, but the owner and his stature were quite different. The shirt that was a little tight on Sheng Li's body was too loose on him. Xia Tian sniffed at the corner of the clothes, but it was only washing powder. He still felt a little dissatisfied with the smell, and while putting on his coat, he ran back to the bed, buried his head on the pillow and rubbed it vigorously, and felt satisfied only when he smelled the breath of Sheng Li intertwined with himself, and then put it on. Button walked out of the bedroom.

He is very familiar with the structure of the forest ranger. He has run back and forth upstairs and downstairs, but he used to look at it as a fox. At that time, he felt that no matter the tables and chairs in the house were huge. , so looking at it now, there is a vague illusion that everything in the house has suddenly become smaller. He was just looking at it strangely, when he saw Xiao Wei walking out of the house.

Xiao Wei has a lively personality, and he was the one who was the most able to play with Sheng Li's cold gaze in the past. Xia Tian is naturally very familiar with him, so the attitude of getting along with him now has also been unconsciously brought out.

The little fox was really hungry, and after talking to Xiao Wei, he didn't bother to wait for the other party's answer, so he hurried downstairs and ran straight to the small kitchen. When he entered the growth period, sometimes he would be awakened by hunger at night. Sheng Li often went to Shengshi to give him extra meals, and he himself followed him to the small kitchen many times, but at that time he was still a little fox, enough for him. When he didn't get to the stove, Sheng Li didn't allow him to get close to the fire as if he was worried about a child, lest he get hurt, no matter how hungry he was, he could only go around the kitchen.

Xiao Wei stared dumbfounded at the young man who spoke to him without any hesitation and then went straight to the kitchen. He froze for a moment and followed him, watching the young man open the cupboard familiarly and take out the bowls and chopsticks to serve the porridge, and even found some time Ask yourself "Do you want to eat?"

"...Ah, no, I won't eat..." The other party's familiar movements seemed to have been done thousands of times before. Xiao Wei stood aside and looked at him, looking back and forth at Xia Tian, ​​seeing the other party's attitude was natural As if at home, I felt more and more confused, "You, are you the one brought back by our captain?" "

Yes."

Xia Tian replied while filling the porridge.

"Who are you? Have we met before?" Xiao Wei asked again. He felt that this person had an inexplicably familiar aura, but he was confident that he would forget such a young man when he saw it. So who is this person?

Xia Tian had already served a bowl of porridge, and was holding the bowl to blow the heat. Hearing this, he turned his head to look at Xiao Wei, and replied very seriously, "I am that white fox, Xia Xia." He remembered Sheng Li He never called his full name in front of his teammates, but always called him "Xia Xia".

"Who? Xia Xia? Little Fox Immortal?" Xiao Wei was so startled that his voice was raised eight degrees. Seeing that the young man not only did not refute, but also nodded seriously, and said again, "Yes, I am a fox".

In fact, Xia Tian didn't know how to explain his identity to Xiao Wei. At this sensitive moment, no matter what kind of "outsider" he rejoined the group, he might put Sheng Li in a dilemma, so he simply told the truth. Anyway, the team members said that Sheng Li took care of him like a partner, and Sheng Li told them several times that he raised a little vixen, so it's better to say that the fox repays his favor.

Just thinking about this, Xia Tian met Xiao Wei's eyes, but saw that the other party looked at him with concern, and said as if coaxing a child: "This porridge is hot, drink it carefully, it's not enough, there is still more. Don't be hungry."

Xia Tian didn't know why, but when he smelled the aroma of rice porridge at the tip of his nose, he didn't bother to answer, and nodded hurriedly, but saw Xiao Wei took out his mobile phone and went out to make a call, and vaguely heard the other party say—

" Old Chen?...Yes, the captain brought back a man...he went crazy at a young age, insisting that he is a fox..."

When Sheng Li rushed to the police station, most of the police station rushed over—— Even the deputy director squatted in half crazy, who would dare not come?

Sheng Li was noncommittal about this, and even in his opinion, the bigger the trouble, the better. Only when more people know about it, in the small place of Panlong Mountain, it is more likely that this matter will not be so easy to be misunderstood. Only by suppressing it can Chu Yu, Lin Yongwang and others get the punishment they deserve.

Previously, he was only busy communicating with the police station. After finishing the matter, Sheng Li noticed that the other team members looked at him a little strangely.

He only cared about Xia Tian who was still in the forest ranger, and remembered that when the little fox first became an adult, he had to eat his own blood to calm down the heat. Although the two have exchanged their hearts and minds, there is nothing wrong with seeing Xia Tian just now. , but I am always afraid that there is something I have overlooked, so now that the matter has come to an end, I will leave immediately to return to the forest.

The rest of the team members looked at me, I looked at you, and exchanged winks, but none of them dared to go up to ask questions, but Sheng Li saw their stammering appearance, and said, "Say something directly."

"Captain, I heard from Xiao Wei that you brought someone back just now?" Old Chen originally wanted to ask Sheng Li if he found the little fox fairy, but then he thought, if Sheng Li found the little white fox, how could he bring someone else with him? ? According to what Xiao Wei said, that man was carried back by their captain with great care.

"En." Speaking of Xia Tian, ​​Sheng Li's expression softened a bit, and he nodded.

After all, he looked at the team members crowded aside with gossip and curiosity written all over their faces, and simply said, "That's Xia Xia."

Lao Chen took a breath, and seeing Sheng Li striding away from the police station, he turned around He turned his head and looked at several teammates with the same unimaginable faces, and said in surprise: "Our captain...isn't he also crazy?

" In this way, even the tiredness of staying up all night was wiped out, and they turned to discuss and conjecture intensely—

"The captain likes the little fox fairy so much, and he values ​​it more than his own life. If he really loses it, the captain may..."

"But what about the man he brought back? It's so cold, who would walk around the mountain without sleep in the early morning?" "How do

you know that the captain must have brought the man down from the mountain? I don't think so." Did he pick the lock of whose house..."

"You want to say that the captain robbed the...man?"

"...wait for now." Lao Sun raised his hand suddenly, stopping everyone's discussion.

The teammates were puzzled, thinking that Lao Sun remembered something important, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Lao Sun pointed to the roaring off-road vehicle in front, with a particularly dignified expression, "That's the only one in our institute. car."

It's not a lie that the forest ranger's equipment is backward, all these years there is only one off-road vehicle, if Sheng Li is allowed to drive away now, the group of them can only walk back to the forest ranger, even though it was more than a dozen years ago when training Kilometers are not a problem, but now is not the time to practice.

A few people put aside the topic of whether the captain was crazy or whether he was going to rob the civilian men, and all rushed towards the off-road vehicle.

The little fox felt very satisfied when he was full. Seeing that Xiao Wei not only didn't believe that he was the fox's explanation, but also felt that his mind was confused, he had no choice but to give up. He cleaned up the dishes and sat in the hall waiting for Sheng Li. return.

This move made Xiao Wei feel more at ease with him. After all, the captain just came back with someone in his arms and left without explaining much. They also had a complete confrontation with Chu Yu and the group, so naturally they have to be on guard against something wrong now. The outsider came back to make trouble, but the young man was sitting in the hall, and he could see the other party's actions at a glance, which unintentionally proved the other party's frankness.

Therefore, when Sheng Li drove back, he walked in and saw Xia Tian who was sitting in the lobby looking forward to it.

Several team members filed in behind, only to see a young man jumping up and hugging the captain tightly.

The other party buried his face in Sheng Li's arms, but he couldn't tell whether his appearance was as "shocked as a man of heaven" as Xiao Wei said, but judging from the fact that the other party was holding Sheng Li's hand tightly and reluctant to let go, he was very dependent on their captain .

Sheng Li just came out of the snow, his body was still a little chilly, he wanted to pack up and warm up before hugging his little fox, but who expected Xia Tian to be so clingy, he hugged him as soon as he entered the house.

Xia Tianyuan is not the little fox who can't leave his master for half a step, but he doesn't know if he has been used to being a cub for too long in this small world, and those possessive desires and childishness that were once hidden by him seem to have emerged along with it. , he just couldn't bear to be too far away from Sheng Li, and when he saw him, he couldn't help but want to pounce on him and hug him tightly.

Not to mention that the little fox was unwilling to let go, Sheng Li himself was also reluctant to let go, so he simply hugged him tightly, chuckled, and said, "I was in a hurry just now, and I forgot to ask you if you were hungry." He remembered once The little fox was very hungry when he was an adult.

Xia Tian thought he knew about his porridge, and was about to explain, when he met Shang Sheng Liman's meaningful eyes, he suddenly understood something, and laughed, "I'm hungry."

While talking, the two had already let go. At this moment, several teammates were able to see Xia Tian's face clearly. They looked at each other and were about to ask something, but Sheng Li glanced at the time and said to them: " I was too tired last night, I have a day off today, Xia Xia and I will go up to rest, you should pack up early and go to sleep."