chapter 38

The little fox in his arms was so frightened that his hair exploded, but he still wanted to jump out regardless, and pushed himself back desperately. How could Sheng Li not see Xia Tian's intentions? If the little fox hadn't remembered at this moment You can't change your body shape in front of outsiders, I'm afraid you have already turned into a human shape to stop him.

    Sheng Li raised his hand and pressed the little fox's furry head into his clothes, "Don't be afraid."

    Xia Tian immediately calmed down, but his exposed eyes were still wide open, and his ears were always paying attention to what was going on around him. movement.

    On the other side of them, Zhou Yourong was smiling dejectedly, he looked like a dead leaf fluttering in the winter snow, even a falling snowflake could crush him to pieces.

    "I didn't know until I came here that my Zhou Mansion has such a...flower garden."

    Xia Tianzai looked at Zhou Yourong carefully, and finally found out where the strange feeling the other party gave him came from - when he came to the door At that time, although the old man described it as aging, his eyes were piercing, but now the other person's movements are slow, and when he looked closely, his eyes were also cloudy, as if covered by a layer of white cloud.

    Sheng Li looked into Zhou Yourong's eyes, hesitated for a while, and asked, "Mr. Zhou, after today is over, Fengtai City may be in chaos. You need Sheng..."

    "No need." Zhou Yourong shook his head, There was a rare sincere smile on his face, "My eyes are my own disease, not someone else's fault. My unscrupulous son sent me here, and he never treated me badly for three meals a day..." After a pause After a while, he said: "After today is over, the Zhou Mansion still needs someone to guard it, right?"

    There are not only a few people involved in such a large poppy field, and the servants of the Zhou Mansion probably understand it more or less. , even Zhou Yourong—even if he personally reported the parent and child to Sheng Lilai—Sheng Li didn't believe it at first. He is the master of the Zhou Mansion, so he wouldn't know what happened to the Zhou Mansion?

    But seeing him today, Zhou Xiulin's status in the mansion is obviously extraordinary. Even though the servants are afraid of him and his soldiers, they can still step forward to protect Zhou Xiulin. If Zhou Xiulin is not too good at buying people's hearts, it can only be that the mansion has already changed New day.

    Just at this moment, there was the sound of someone walking behind, Sheng Li didn't turn his head, but Zhou Yourong was the first to recognize who it was, and his chest heaved with anger, "Nizi, do you still have the face?"

    "Father, the doctor said You can't get angry, otherwise the eye disease will not be cured." Zhou Xiulin replied gently as if he didn't hear his father's scolding at all.

    Zhou Yourong was so angry that he coughed again and again, "You want me not to get angry? Well, then you confess your crime immediately!"

    Zhou Xiulin suddenly lowered his head and smiled, and said, "Father, I plead guilty? Why am I guilty? It is this young marshal Sheng ..." He raised his finger to Sheng Li, "Trespassing on private houses, bullying others, and... and I have a sworn feud against my father." After

    finishing speaking, he raised his hand, and there were several strong and strong people behind him. , the servants of the Zhou Mansion with knives came forward, and the chief of the police station with a big cap led his men and several people from the patrol room, and said with a smile: "Young Marshal Sheng, I am also performing official duties. After the police, our police station naturally has no reason to ignore it, the police station should make decisions for the people, this is the original words of the Young Marshal's Mansion, isn't it?"