chapter 76

The words are divided into two ends, and each end is said.

When the third prince went to the restaurant to make trouble, the guards of the Prime Minister's Mansion also took action.

Seeing the look in Sheng Qingsong's eyes, several people knew that this meant silence. Although they were puzzled that the prime minister would rather leave a story for others than do it in public, they were not masters after all and could only obey. One of them flipped his palm, and the other A shooting star went straight towards Aunt Lin who was still crying.

In the eyes of the guards, Aunt Lin is just a village woman, even if she is stronger and older, how can she escape their hidden weapons? Therefore, only one guard did it, and they were even ready to go up to collect the corpse.

Aunt Lin didn't know that the breath of death was approaching. After all, she was living at the bottom. Although she had packed up the benefits given by the second lady, except for some scattered silver, she didn't dare to use those jewelry at all, for fear that others would know What she did, it was really her prudence that saved her life, otherwise those things would go out first, and the Sheng family logo on them would surely be able to catch the clues.

And Aunt Lin also knows how to make these ordinary people stand on her side. She kneeled to the edge of the crowd and called out "sister and sister" to an old woman. Sheng Qingyun's kindness was found all the way from the northwest just to kowtow to the benefactor to thank him for his great kindness, but when he came, he found that the benefactor was obviously replaced by someone who came from nowhere. She cried so much that the old woman couldn't help but feel sore when she saw how pitiful she was, and wiped away her tears, causing everyone to sigh.

At this moment, Aunt Lin only heard the crisp sound of gold and stone meeting in her ears, and then she was forcefully supported by a few half-grown children who squeezed out from the crowd. Aunt Lin panicked, thinking that It was someone from the prime minister's mansion who caught him, and was about to struggle, but he saw a lame and strong man dressed as a showman standing beside him, holding a gong in his hand, and inside the gong was a silver coin with black pointed hair. dart.

And the brawny man was ringing the gong, pointing at the silver dart and shouting: "The prime minister is guilty of being a thief and wants to kill him in the street, the prime minister's mansion is killing people!"

This person is stout and has a loud voice. Not to mention the people surrounding the prime minister's mansion at this moment, even if they go out across a long street, they can still be heard clearly. Throwing your life here and fleeing in all directions for a while, the guards and servants of the prime minister's mansion want to go up to arrest people, but they have to worry about their reputation and dare not hurt people. Let's go and see, where is Aunt Lin's shadow?

Sheng Qingsong was so angry that he almost fell on his back, he flicked his sleeves and said, "Check! Who is plotting the truth behind the scenes today! I will crush him!"

A few young people who were hiding under the eaves watched coldly. After a scene, each of them looked at each other, then turned and left.

Sheng Yue is currently working in the household department. Before he left, he saw his colleagues talking together with different expressions. He wanted to participate, but these people avoided him like snakes and scorpions. When they saw him approaching, they immediately dispersed. After doing this several times, Sheng Yue I also know that what they say should be related to me.

But today he was dressed neatly, and the things Shangfeng explained were done very properly, so why was he being gossiped? Or your own home? His mother was only buried two days ago, these people were officials in the same court as him, no matter what, they would not be impolite to say it now... Could it be that his good brother did something eye-catching again? Let these people laugh at the prime minister's mansion for knowing people's innocence and losing their help in vain?

After thinking about it, Sheng Yue felt that this idea was the most reliable. You must know that Sheng Li has been in the limelight in recent days. He used the name of the palace to buy people's hearts, arranged for King An to meet guests, and even negotiated things with his followers on his behalf. A sign of being detained in the backyard in the name of "? Moreover, he has done each of these things very properly, Sheng Yue has secretly checked several times, and has to admit in frustration that even if he is himself, he may not be able to do it more thoughtfully than his big brother who has been stupid for many years Meticulous.

For this reason, the prime minister's mansion has long given the title of "making pearls and jade dusty" in the aristocratic family in Beijing. Many opponents made excuses to laugh at him, which made Sheng Yue, who had been praised and flattered by everyone since childhood, quite uncomfortable. But he was also the second son of the direct son who was carefully taught by Sheng Qingsong, so he was still able to retain a sliver of reason, and he still put on the posture of a handsome son outside.

After today's work was over, Sheng Yue rushed home all the way, but saw that the atmosphere in the mansion was very strange. From the housekeeper to the servants, they all looked extremely cautious. Sheng Yue pointed to a maid and asked, "What happened in the mansion today?" What happened?"

The servant girl was holding the fruit plate, but when she heard the words, she fell to her knees and scattered the fruit on the ground, but she kowtowed and said, "I didn't hear anything, I didn't see anything, I beg the young master to spare the slave girl Let's go!"

Sheng Yue was annoyed for a moment, kicked her and said, "Get rolling." The servant girl knelt down and thanked her, picked up the fruit and hurried away.

In the end, Sheng Yue went to ask the housekeeper of the Prime Minister's Mansion. The other party was obviously very shy about talking about today's events. Before speaking, he even asked Sheng Yue to promise that he would not blame him after listening. What happened is said again.

After Sheng Yue heard this, she threw a teacup in anger on the spot, furious, "Which villain from this family is clearly here to do evil, and dare to turn black and white and confuse the concubine! Who would believe such a low-level method?" The

housekeeper It was after Sheng Qingsong came to Beijing that he found him, and he had only heard about the accident with the concubine of the Sheng family, but he had never seen him, so he hardly believed the old woman who came to cry at her door today—only slightly skeptical Forget it, no one has questioned the master's identity for so many years, why are you here today? Moreover, in this dynasty, it is a felony to confuse the concubine and the concubine. Even if a political opponent wants to play tricks and pull up this banner to attack the prime minister's mansion, he must weigh whether he can bear the punishment.

The steward's suspicion is naturally also the suspicion of other people. This night, many high-ranking households in the capital closed their doors tightly, and the heads of each family invited their valued successors to discuss carefully.

In the eyes of the common people today, this event is a farce and has nothing to do with them, but in the eyes of these people, it is the changing forces in Beijing. Who sent the old lady today? Which party wants to attack the prime minister's mansion? In the past, the emperor favored the prime minister so much that his family dominated, but once this matter broke out, would Zhengkang Emperor, who is now obsessed with cultivating immortals, care about it?

And the prime minister's disciples are even more in danger. If someone wants to attack and prove the prime minister's crime of stealing the sky, then they are the people who worshiped under the concubine's family. It is a shame and a shame, and it will completely cut off their official career. The disciples of the concubine, not to mention that there is no such saying in this dynasty, how can anyone respect the concubine as a teacher, it is simply out of order!

Therefore, the old woman who triggered the whole incident became the key to everyone's search, but she was staying in Prince An's mansion, smiling shyly at the guards at the side: "Thank you for your action, otherwise my old woman will be killed today." He is going to be a dead man."

Standing beside him is today's strong man holding a gong, he is a soldier brought out by Zhao Yuanbai, because he injured his leg during the war and can no longer go to the battlefield, this time he followed Zhao Yuanbai back to the capital It was only later that I found out that there were no relatives in the family anymore. I originally wanted to die, but was persuaded by Sheng Li to keep him and let him do an easy job in Prince An's Mansion. He was busy with things every day, but it also made the life of lovelessness in the beginning Tossed clean.

Seeing what Aunt Lin was saying at this moment, he ignored it, and just stood aside with folded arms, his eagle-like eyes constantly observing the movements in all directions. Naturally, one can guess how big the consequences will be. The prince and princess asked him to guard such an important witness. Obviously, they did not discriminate against him because of his leg injury. The strong man thought to himself, he must do this well. She is beautiful, and she is determined not to lose face of the Northwest Army, let alone live up to the trust of the prince and princess.

Seeing that the man ignored her, Aunt Lin couldn't ask when she could leave the dark room, so she just picked up the chopsticks and started eating. It's different for the young master to be a princess, and he just eats for servants like her. It is also better than her New Year's Eve dinner in these years. She felt that she had yelled in the street today and was almost hit by a poison dart. She had taken a huge risk to reverse the case for the eldest young master's family, and it could be regarded as atonement for the past sins. I felt relaxed, and I actually ate a lot, and I used a bowl of rice more than before.

Suddenly, the burly man moved his eyes and looked towards the door, only to see Sheng Li waving his hand at him, he immediately understood and just nodded slightly to show his respect.

Sheng Li looked through the crack of the door, and saw that Aunt Lin Wuyu had just left with the little fox in her arms—the third prince's drug administration today just happened to give them a chance to temporarily let the little fox pass by.

Even without them explaining and ordering, all the servants of Prince An's Mansion have already guessed the truth about the fact that the prince returned to the mansion first. The princess must be holding this white fox to make the prince jealous. They know how much the two masters love each other. For each other, the princess hugged a white fox and did not let go, of course it would make the prince unhappy. No, the prince was so angry that he rushed back to the mansion in disheveled clothes, and the princess came back after a while, she must have gone to comfort the prince.

For this reason, the housekeeper specially persuaded Sheng Li a few words, saying that although this pet is good, the prince should not be neglected because of it, and the white fox cannot spend a lifetime with Sheng Li, the prince is the one who cannot leave day and night.

Sheng Li hadn't answered yet, but the little white fox in his arms began to grin his teeth. He wanted to praise the butler that they could live a long life together, but he was also annoyed that he couldn't tell the truth. His white fox was originally the pillow people!

Sheng Li quickly pinched the white hair on the back of his neck to comfort him, and found an excuse that the prince wanted to raise a white fox, so he left with the fox in his arms, thinking that in a few days, he might have to find an opportunity to let the white fox go. "Return to the mountain", otherwise, according to the temperament of the little fox, even the reflection in the mirror can make him jealous, and he might ask himself which one is better, the fox or the human form.