chapter 131

"Ever since I came to this house, I found that although it is completely isolated from the outside world, there still seems to be some kind of connection. No matter how I use it, the objects in the house will not be reduced." Sheng Li carried the little fox outside the house. Walking and explaining, remembering the situation just now, he couldn't help laughing and said: "Of course, I haven't broken anything, so it's the first time I've seen this thing return to its original state." The little fox in his arms shook his

head The tip of his wet nose touched Sheng Li's collar, and his throat groaned softly, Sheng Li quickly pinched the back of his neck comfortingly, "Thanks to Xia Xia today, otherwise we don't know how long it will take to find out.

Only then did Xia Tian calm down, and he heard Sheng Li continue: "It's just that I've never seen something that can be broken and restored like this. Even in the Lingyang Sect, there were spells like the Brotherhood, and I had to rely on them. " Only the original fragments will do."

Xia Tian blinked, he rarely heard Sheng Li mention what happened in Lingyang Sect back then, even the master who wanted to give him the dowry was never caught by Sheng Li. I mentioned it several times.

For the little fox, he knew Sheng Li from Fulian Mountain. He actually didn't know how Sheng Li lived in Lingyang Sect, and who he was in contact with on weekdays.

Xia Tian also saw other monks go to the mountains to practice together, but at that time Sheng Li was always alone. In the eyes of the little fox at that time, one monk was undoubtedly easier to deal with than two or even a group. After discovering himself, he wanted to use himself to practice swords on a whim, and it was easier for him to run away.

However, the sword repairer at the beginning seemed to have never noticed him, and the little fox gradually moved closer to Sheng Li from the distance at the beginning. There were times when he hid in the bushes near Sheng Li's meditation, because The action brought the rustling of the branches and leaves, which immediately made him so frightened that he didn't dare to speak out, but Sheng Li didn't seem to notice the abnormality at all. As time passed, Xia Tian became more and more courageous, which is why Sheng Li calendar He also stood by the opponent's side during the robbery.

However, how could this careless little fox think that with Sheng Li's sharp eyes and ears, he would not be able to spot a fox? As early as the moment the little fox covered in muddy water and trying to disguise itself as a stone appeared, Sheng Li noticed him, but at the time he felt that the fox was no threat to him, and he was unwilling to kill him for nothing Sie let him go.

And later...

perhaps even Sheng Li himself didn't know why he changed the place of practice from the open flat land to a valley full of shelters. He only thought that it was better to overcome his laziness in the valley , kept vigilant all the time, but ignored one point intentionally or unintentionally—the little fox saw that there was a cover to block the figure, and it got closer to itself every time.

The little fox didn't know this, at this moment he was still listening to Sheng Li with his head up, and after being carried into the bedroom by the other party and placed on the bed covered with soft quilts, he changed back into a human form, and pulled up the quilt to cover him. Live in your own naked/naked body.

Sheng Li went to the side to get clothes and put them on for him, and said casually: "Since this house is called 'Xia Zhai', why didn't you prepare clothes for your master.

" Other things that can prove the owner of the house are that he always thought that this place was the Young Marshal's Mansion, and he didn't know that the owner of the mansion was named Xia until Xia Tian came.

Xia Tian himself also found it strange that he and Sheng Li had gone through so many small worlds, and he had never encountered such a scene that was the same as before. He shook his head immediately, and raised his arms following Sheng Li's signal, so that Let the other party dress him.

"It's a pity that no one can ask. I didn't fall into this house. I only know which city I went to... Otherwise, I should know the reason." The house is full of weirdness,

but However, there is no living person to ask, and the only talking tree spirit has been asked many times by him. Unfortunately, apart from the rumors about the dead man's ditch, the other party only knows that the king is the most powerful. Besides, Sheng Li is When he came here, and why he was regarded as the "big king" by them, he didn't know at all.

Even why he was kidnapped by them in the first place, the answer given by the little tree spirit was nothing more than "You are the bride chosen by the king", and he couldn't give any more reasons. Presumably, the owner had explained to them that this group of little trees Only the spirit will choose itself.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but opened his arms and hugged Sheng Li. Sheng Li just tied his belt for him. When Xia Tian suddenly hugged him, he was stunned for a moment, then hugged him back, and touched him gently. Touching his back, "what's the matter?"

Xia Tian still smiled, rubbed against the side of his neck lightly, and said with a smile: "You can't go out by yourself, so you scare the little tree spirit and let them find a bride for you? "

"Let them find a bride for me? What's that saying?" Sheng Li asked suspiciously, and then said: "I've never talked to them, no... it was just a word when I came here in the early years Let them 'don't talk too much, keep quiet'."

The little tree spirits were very afraid of Sheng Li, and they didn't dare to approach him. When Sheng Li first came, they used to gather around the mansion and buzz and shout. , Ben was upset because he was trapped in the house and couldn't see Xia Tian, ​​so he opened the door and warned them to be quiet, and the little tree spirits really didn't dare to disturb him anymore.

Later, Sheng Li also tried to ask them about this place, but unfortunately he couldn't understand what those little tree spirits were saying, so Sheng Li had to give up.

The more Xia Tian listened, the more confused he became. He grabbed Sheng Li's wrist and asked, "But one of the little tree spirits could talk. I remember that he was greener than the other little tree spirits, and his eyes were like Like jade..."

"Which one?" Seeing that his expression was serious and not joking, Sheng Li couldn't help becoming serious, and explained, "I've never seen anyone who could talk." "A few days ago,

he was lying on the wall Talking on the Internet, and at that time... when I was thrown in front of the door by them, the little tree spirit called the king into the door, didn't the master come out only after hearing his voice?" Xia Tian said by himself, I can't help but feel a little strange, if what the two of them said is true, then there must be something strange in it. Whose feeling is wrong?

Sheng Li shook his head and explained: "I have never heard of it before. I came out because the bones protruded and caused the ground to shake. I was painting in the courtyard at the time... so I opened the door to see what happened, but I didn't expect to catch it. There was a little fox. As for the other day... Xia Xia, have you forgotten how those little tree spirits avoided me when they saw me? How could anyone dare to speak to me?

" He straightened his collar, "Come on, let's go and find out who is playing tricks."

Xia Tian nodded, and the two walked out of the bedroom together.

The sky outside the house was still gloomy, it seemed that this place would never be exposed to the sun, and it would never really enter the night, as if it was waiting for a rainstorm that would never come.

The two walked through the flower stand in the courtyard, Xia Tian walked to the door, subconsciously glanced at Sheng Li before raising his hand to push the door, for some reason, he suddenly felt uneasy, an indescribable premonition like a dark cloud above his head Unable to get rid of it, he was suddenly a little afraid to open the door, and also afraid of the answer waiting behind the door.

Sheng Li was standing beside him. Seeing this, he lightly pressed his hand on the back of Xia Tian's hand, exerted a little force, and the two of them opened the door of the house together.

On the mountain road, Chen Waizui and Lumao looked at the villagers who were walking back and forth in fear, and the one who walked at the end saw that they were no longer going forward, so he knocked on the ground with his pole in displeasure, and yelled: "Go on!" Let's go."

As soon as he opened his mouth, the village head and three villagers in front also stopped, turned to look at Chen Waizui and the two, the village head frowned, "Why don't you go?"

Chen Waizui sternly He squeezed his palm tightly, trying to maintain his composure, and the corner of his mouth twitched, "I... we suddenly remembered that Boss Hu called to explain some things before, and he wanted us to go back and do it immediately. I'm afraid we can't follow a few more I'm looking for someone."

The village head narrowed his eyes and walked back a few steps, "Oh? What's the matter? I don't think it's urgent at this moment." The

villager with the pole also said: "Yes, The road has come here, and it should be finished anyway."

While they were talking, Chen Waizui and Lumao had been watching them and counting closely, trying to prove that they had lost their heads for a moment just now, but no matter how they counted, there was always an extra head hidden somewhere.

Seeing that all of them held up the hoes and other things in their hands as a threat, Lumao couldn't help screaming: "There is one more person in our group! This place is haunted!" "Haunted?" asked the village chief several

times

. They looked at each other, and suddenly burst out laughing. The laughter echoed in the silent valley in the middle of the night, and it was particularly harsh.

"You don't think I said it's a will-o'-the-wisp, so it's really a will-o'-the-wisp?" The village chief pointed to the bright green light that was still floating in front of him, and said, "That's the god of the mountain!" Chen

Wei Seeing that the green hair had broken his mouth and no longer maintained peace on the surface, he immediately said: "Village chief, no matter what, we will not look for this person tonight. It is already late at night, and the young man is tied up and starved by us." After thinking about it for a day, I still can't get to the dead man's ditch, why don't I look for it tomorrow."

The village chief snorted coldly, "Tomorrow? I'm afraid you don't have the life to wait until tomorrow."

Chen Waizui's expression changed, "What do you mean?

" The two villagers looked at each other, the village head nodded, and the villager with the pole said: "Today is the day to sacrifice to the mountain god. Before the sun rises, you must take that young man to the designated place, otherwise... The mountain god is furious, no one can get out of the ditch of the dead!"