chapter 139

Xia Tian was angry and impatient, and kicked the village head in the stomach. Sheng Li taught him his skills. This kick seemed light, but it stumbled the village head, a strong man. A few steps almost fell to the ground.

At this moment, the commotion inside the coffin became more and more ear-piercing. The village chief's eyes were red and he was almost mad. He supported the pillar beside him to stand still, and rushed towards Xia Tian with a loud cry.

He made pincers with both hands and wanted to put them around Xia Tian's neck, but Xia Tian was prepared to let him succeed. With a backhand twist, he twisted the village chief's arms into a twist and placed them on the coffin board.

The little fox was not willing to commit more crimes, so he pulled a piece of black satin from the altar table and tied the village chief's arm firmly, and threw it aside, while he picked up the candlestick on the ground again to pry the remaining one. A coffin nail.

The village chief was so anxious that his eyes were tearing, he glanced away, and happened to see another candlestick on the table. While Xia Tian was concentrating on prying out the coffin nails, he quietly touched it. Lifting his hands vigorously, they just rested on the clump of candles.

At this moment, Xia Tian only thought about opening the coffin to find out the mechanism in the mansion. For a while, he ignored the actions of the village chief. He used the strongest sailor knot. With this posture of being tied behind the back, ordinary people can't understand it at all. not open.

And when he was prying the coffin nails, the things in the coffin really became quiet again, even as if he was afraid that the coffin lid would be opened, and he kept trying to hold on to the last coffin nail from the inside, which made the little fox very troubled. It took a lot of effort.

The stench became more and more intense. At first, the little fox with a keen sense of smell could smell it, but later even the village head beside him could smell it. However, it was convenient for him, and the candle burned out. The black satin also burned his flesh, and there was a smell of burnt meat, which was completely covered up by the stench from the coffin, which made the village chief sneer. He thought it was the mountain god's gratitude. I was sincere, so I deliberately released this smell to cover myself, and couldn't help but think of the scene where Xia Tian was sacrificed by the mountain god.

The last coffin nail was finally pried out by him. Xia Tian heaved a sigh of relief, put the candlestick aside, rolled up his sleeves and prepared to push the coffin lid, but just as he gritted his teeth and put all his strength When pouring it on his arm, he suddenly keenly noticed a piercing killing intent coming from behind him, he dodged subconsciously, and turned his head to see that it was the village head holding the candlestick high, his wrist was scorched black, holding the candle The sharp candlestick was aimed at Xia Tian's face, obviously intending to kill him with one blow. " If you dare to touch the coffin

of the mountain god, even if you die a hundred times, it won't be a pity!"

There was another violent crash.

"Did you hear that, the mountain god is coming out to kill you..." Before

the village chief finished speaking, the coffin board was suddenly lifted by a strong force from inside, and the thick and dark coffin board flipped in the air before falling to the ground , There was a heavy sound when it hit the ground of bluestone bricks, which shows the strength of that force.

Xia Tian stepped back quickly to avoid the coffin lid, but was surprised to find a person standing up inside the coffin!

The man was wearing an old-style military uniform, which made Xia Tian's breathing stagnate. It was clearly the owner's young commander's dress when he was in Fengtai City. Could it be... He took a closer look, only to find that the clothes were

bulging, and he didn't look like a living person The body, after careful observation, was shocked to find that the clothes were supported by countless black butterflies!

As soon as those black butterflies got out of the coffin, they immediately rushed towards the village chief, who was obviously shocked by the sudden scene, he waved the brass candlestick in his hand in a panic, and shouted: "Go eat him! Go eat him!" He!" This "he" obviously refers to Xia Tian.

However, no matter how loud he yelled, it was useless. Those black butterflies landed on his hands one by one, greedily using their mouthparts to draw blood from the oozing spots on his fingertips and wrists.

With each mouthful of blood, the blackness on the butterfly's wings became thicker. If it was just the heavy sky in the dark at first, then it gradually lost all its luster and turned into a pitch black thick ink that could not be seen.

Xia Tian watched shudderingly, thinking of the sound just now, he immediately understood that these butterflies were supposed to be the striped carnivorous butterflies known as "man-eating butterflies" in the legend, but they were lurking in coffins that were never seen by the sun all year round. The markings on the wings gradually degenerate into black, but even so, they still do not change their carnivorous nature.

And he has Sheng Li's aura on him, which is the aura that even the dense bones outside the yin house are afraid of, and these carnivorous butterflies are no exception, so they shy away from Xia Tian.

But because the village chief saw blood, their natural desire for flesh and blood made them overcome their fear, so they broke free desperately, just to suck the village chief's flesh and blood.

Xia Tian looked at the mouthparts of the butterflies glowing coldly in the sun, and couldn't help holding his breath slightly. The mouthparts of the carnivorous butterflies were sharp and almost metal. No wonder he just heard the sound of scratching the coffin. They must have knocked on it. The coffin, intending to let himself back away.

On the other side, the village chief just felt that life would be worse than death, and he remembered the scene he saw when he was a child.

At that time, he was just a child, and he was not qualified to watch the sacrifice at all. His father, the previous village head of Shirengou Village, also strictly prohibited him from approaching, but the more his parents refused to let him do anything, the younger the child The more you want to do something. He once heard his drunken father mention the place of sacrifice, so on the day of sacrifice, he quietly hid in the woods, and waited until the crowd of sacrifice came when he was drowsy.

He watched his father carry a bend and walk into the forest slowly behind a ghostly will-o'-the-wisp.

In the dark sky, a "sacrifice" bought that year was hung high on the treetops. It was a young girl with disheveled hair and tears, yelling and cursing constantly, sometimes letting the villagers let her go himself, sometimes cursing them to die.

The child hiding in the bush subconsciously stretched out his hands to cover his mouth to keep himself from screaming.

Not long after, a huge black shadow slowly appeared at the end of the mountain road. The "person" was tens of centimeters above the ground, and the height he vacated made him look even taller and terrifying. In the blink of an eye, he walked from the end of the mountain road to the sacrifice. The young child couldn't see the shadow of the "person". He watched his father lead several villagers to bow respectfully to the "person" , I knew it was the mountain god.

This time, the girl who was hung on the tree was so frightened that she could not speak at all. She opened her mouth wide, but without even a chance to make a sound, she was completely surrounded by the mountain god. Unclear, there is only darkness in his eyes.

It didn't take long before the movement above his head gradually quieted down. He watched his father and the villagers escort another sacrifice to the depths of the forest, but he dared not follow any further.

Suddenly there was a very light "click" sound in the ear, as if something had fallen beside him. The child looked around and found a small ball beside his feet.

He stared blankly at the small ball at his feet, and dazedly stretched out his fingers to fiddle with it.

It was a small ball that was somewhat elastic to the touch, and it was turned over by him, revealing the other side.

On the bloodshot eyes, a pupil that was magnified to the extreme stared at him.

The harvest in the village was very good that year, the crops were not diseased, and there was so much grain in the dead man's ditch that the granary could not hold it. Not only did they have enough to eat, but they could also take the grain to the outside of the mountain to exchange for more money. People in the village often said, It is good to have the blessing of the mountain god.

But that child always thinks of the huge but shadowless mountain god, and the soft bouncy ball that falls at his feet.

Will die here? Just like the girl hanging from the tree back then... the village head could feel the black butterfly slowly crawling down his throat and into his belly. This was the first time he saw the "Mountain God" so clearly, and it was also For the first time, I realized that the "mountain god" really likes to eat human flesh.

The dry skins on the treetops flashed in my mind, and the surprised faces of the six children were frozen, and the last thing that came to my mind was the eyeball that fell at my feet. The village head suddenly widened his eyes, He frantically ran around the house trying to shake off the butterflies on his body, but one or two butterflies left, and more butterflies covered the gap again, which made him look like a huge black shadow, wandering around in the mourning hall roam.

Soon, the village head kicked down the altar, and the candle he put on the table fell suddenly, igniting the satin on the altar, and the flames shot up half a person's height in an instant, and the ferocious fire scared some spotted butterflies into flying Open, the village chief's eyes burst into a ray of hope, without any hesitation, he threw himself into the flames.

All this happened in a flash. One moment Xia Tian saw the man-eating butterflies falling on the village chief, and the next moment the flames had already rushed to his side. The coffin was set on fire, and his breathing was stagnant -

if the mourning hall burned down, where else could he go to find a corresponding Yangzhai? !

The little fox rushed out subconsciously, snatched two tablets regardless of the scorching flames, ran to the side of the coffin, and looked inside, only to see that there was only a long gown and robe inside the coffin, which had been covered by the chrysalis. It was corroded so badly that it crumbled to ashes when exposed to light.

But even with just one glance, Xia Tian knew what it was better than anyone else.

It was the wedding dress he and Sheng Li chose together when he was in Fengtai City. They had agreed that a wedding would be held when the south was completely calmed down. Xia Tian liked to see his owner looking tall and straight in military uniform, while Sheng Li prefers the little fox's red robe and long body, so the two deliberately chose the clothes to wait for the auspicious time, but before that time, Sheng Li left Fengtai City, Xia Tian's first time. Seeing the owner disappear in front of his own eyes, he simply drank a cup of hypnotic drugs and fell asleep, and then went to the next small world. The wedding robe was placed at the bottom of the box, and no one picked it up again.

But now, first is Sheng Li's military uniform, and then his wedding robe, which is clearly the wedding attire they agreed on that day... How could it appear in this coffin?