chapter 101

For many years, everyone has always fixed the research direction of biological mechs on adapting the mental power to the main console of the mechs. Even when Xia Tian went to the Federation for advanced studies, this was the key topic of research with the college professors. Speaking of which, everyone has found a new direction, and they are all full of energy. They wish to conduct a complete experiment overnight to see if it can be successful.

And the heavy training tasks of the military region came to an end for the time being, Sheng Li ordered the disbandment, patted the dust on the combat uniforms, and walked outside the training ground.

Perhaps it is due to the development of science and technology in the interstellar era. Compared with the small world that Sheng Li and the others tried in the past, the war here is more similar to the contest of science and technology, especially after the appearance of mechs, a combat auxiliary machine, fighters from various galaxies People are madly in love with it. Many military academies use the hand speed of the main console as one of the assessment criteria for new students. After all, the control buttons on the mecha console are very complicated. If the hand speed cannot keep up Or press a wrong key, and it is very likely to be defeated.

It is precisely because of this that the mech makers are trying to simplify the operation buttons and simplify the internal procedures as much as possible, in order to avoid some unnecessary damage for the soldiers.

However, after Sheng Li took over the 20th Army, he brought the marginalized physical training back to an important position on par with mecha training.

At the beginning, there were not no soldiers who raised objections, and several officers went directly to Sheng Li to protest, "Soldiers from other galaxies are training mechas, but we are fighting hand-to-hand? Do our soldiers have to get out of the mecha cabin during the confrontation?" Use flesh and blood to resist shells?"

Sheng Li responded by throwing all the officers to the ground with his bare hands, and then said that anyone in the 20th Army who refuses to accept this decision can leapfrog the challenge within a month. He, as long as he can knock him down, he will lose.

Being able to leapfrog to challenge the army commander is an extremely novel and exciting experience for many soldiers. However, when they came to lose one by one and were easily knocked down by Sheng Li, they gradually realized that they have the ability to concentrate Concentration, he has the computing power and hand speed to perform complex operations within a minute, but he does not have a strong enough body. Under the same external conditions, Sheng Li's body can support him to perform operations for a longer period of time, while the battlefield Even if it is only a short minute, it may be the key to turning the tables against the wind or falling short.

The later actual combat undoubtedly proved that Sheng Li was right. The improvement of the physical fitness of individual soldiers has greatly improved the combat power of the 20th Army as a whole. Their bodies can withstand more difficult environmental conditions. And the twentieth group army led by Sheng Li even got the title of "The Undefeated Lion of the Empire".

It is not without reason that Sheng Li worked so hard to improve individual and collective combat capabilities - he and the little fox are now closely linked by a Taoist couple contract, and their lives are tightly entwined. He cannot be injured, let alone die, because he He didn't dare to use Xia Tian's safety as a guarantee, he couldn't afford to lose even a small battle.

As soon as he walked out of the training ground, Sheng Li ran into an officer who was on rest today. The

officer was holding a large bunch of pink tulips in his arms. When he saw Sheng Li, he immediately gave a military salute with his heels, and then said excitedly: "Commander, I found a large field of wild tulips in the woods behind our camp. Look, don't they look good?"

Sheng Li looked at it and compared this bouquet with the one that Xia Tian gave him in the past. After making a comparison, he found that the bunch of petals that Xia Tian sent was more delicate and more attractive in color, so he nodded and said casually, "Do you like tulips?" The officer coughed a little embarrassedly,

" So what, isn't it just a day off today? I just went for a walk and had a video chat with my husband. I happened to see this. He asked me to pick two flowers and put them in the dormitory, saying that this symbolizes love. You know, I don't believe this. Yes, but he said it all, so I'll pick two back." He was indifferent and even complained, but the smile on his mouth couldn't deceive anyone, and the eyes that fell on the petals from time to time couldn't hide his mood .

Sheng Li's heart moved slightly. This scene obviously brought back his memories of being on the ship, and it also reminded him of Xia Tian's cute expression when he said "I want to pursue you" with a serious face. And his little fox has indeed done it, he is like every young man who is in love, although he is shy but has great courage, he sends all the things he thinks he may like to himself, and tries hard to understand the 20th Army , I also remember every battle I have fought-except for always emphasizing "I can't accept me so quickly now".

Thinking of this, a gentle smile appeared in Sheng Li's eyes. His little fox pursued him so hard, and he seemed to have to respond. He asked, "Where are the flowers?"

"The woods behind the camp can be seen in ten minutes' direction at ten o'clock. It's quite a big area."

Sheng Li nodded, turned around and walked a few steps, as if remembering What, turned around to look at the officer again, "Next month's rotation, I will give you a vacation to go back to Capital Star." He remembered that the officer's home was in Capital Star, and the other half seemed to be a teacher.

The officer was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled brightly, "Yes!"

Sheng Li followed the other party's instructions, and he found a large field of wild tulips. He picked a few tulips that were about to bloom and brought them back to the dormitory. , This time there was no vase, so he found an empty shell and washed it, and put the tulips in it.

Afterwards, Sheng Li cooked a few simple side dishes by himself, packed them in a thermostatic lunch box and put them on the table. The biggest plate contained the little fox's favorite chicken legs.

After taking a shower again to get rid of the smell of oily smoke on his body, Sheng Li sat in the house while wiping his hair and waited for Xia Tian to come back. Busier than Xia Tian, ​​he tried to compress his working hours as much as possible so that he could be with Xia Tian, ​​and when waiting for Xia Tian to come back like this, even the last small world can be counted on his fingers.

Because his little fox has grown into a big fox. Thinking of Xia Tian's delighted look when he was discussing the idea of ​​the mecha with the researchers, Sheng Li couldn't help but feel a little joy in his heart.

Cultivating with his eyes closed at the dantian, the little Yuanying, who had not moved for a long time, seemed to have sensed his thoughts, and immediately hugged the little fox in his arms even tighter before opening his eyes.

However, this waited until the climax of the moon. Sheng Li stood in the public corridor outside the dormitory building and looked towards the research institute opposite. The floors on both sides happened to be facing each other. Good, you can still see people walking around from time to time.

"Commander Sheng, I'm waiting for Xiaoxia." Several researchers who came back from a walk saw him when they went upstairs, and they all greeted Sheng Li, and said, "It seems that something new has been discovered in the mecha today. A group of people He was so busy that he didn't even have time to drink water, maybe how long it will take, you can go in and sit and wait."

Sheng Li nodded his head slightly, and said: "I'm here to watch, he can see me as soon as he comes out."

He said this plainly, but it made several people laugh at the same time, "You are really... No wonder Xiao Xia always praises you in three words.

" After the city, the little fox always felt that Sheng Li was the best, and others should know that he was the best, so Xia Tian regarded it as a very important thing to praise the owner.

After saying goodbye to a few people, Sheng Li waited for a long time, but he still didn't see anyone leaving from the mecha. Seeing that it was already late at night, Sheng Li went straight to the mecha.

Everyone in the rest of the institute was gone. For the soldiers who went out to guard duty, there were still people on the first floor of the Mecha Department in the whole building. Sheng Li went up the stairs and looked at the window of the Mecha Department. A young researcher was still observing the data, while the rest of the researchers sat or lay down, and fell asleep just like that.

With just one glance, Sheng Li could see that his little fox was actually very tired, but he held on with that trace of energy. He walked in lightly. As soon as he entered the room, Xia Tian subconsciously looked back. , the peach-blossom eyes slightly red with bloodshot eyes immediately smiled.

Because in the afternoon, the simulation data of the modeling showed that this conjecture was feasible, the researchers simply started the detailed analysis in one go. Xia Tian was still hungry at the beginning, but he was also infected by the atmosphere in the mech office and forgot about it. Yes, seeing Sheng Li now, his stomach, which had been hungry for a long time, protested and growled.

The research room was quiet, so the sound was a bit abrupt. Xia Tian smiled embarrassedly at the two senior brothers next to him, said something in a low voice, then walked towards Sheng Li, and asked softly, "Master, why haven't you rested yet?" "

Wait A homeless little fox." Sheng Li stroked his hair, "How long will it take?" "

Probably..." Xia Tian glanced at the screen that was popping up a series of data, "Five minutes, one data By deriving it, we can know whether the physical simulation experiment is feasible or not."

At this point, the tiredness on Xia Tian's face was swept away, he looked at Sheng Li, and said seriously: "I will definitely build the best machine for the master. A powerful biological mech."

Sheng Li gently kissed him on the forehead, "Okay, I believe Xia Xia will do it."

Then, Sheng Li waited with them for another moment, and when the final result appeared, several The researchers around the screen covered their eyes and dared not look at it. Even Xia Tian took a few deep breaths before daring to look at it.

Sheng Li doesn't know anything about mecha manufacturing, so he can't see the results shown by the data, but the obvious joy on the little fox's face is clear. Xia Tian has confirmed it again and again, ignoring the two senior brothers who are covering their eyes After repeated questioning, he ran back to Sheng Li and threw himself into his arms, "I knew it! We will succeed as soon as you come!" The

little fox was full of joy, and Sheng Li laughed. , hugged him in his arms and said, "How do you say it's all due to me?"

"Because the master is the most powerful!" Xia Tian also answered him in a low voice, the joy in his eyes was clearly visible, the little fox was so eccentric, He felt that their data simulation had failed all afternoon, and even Xia Tian wondered if he had made a wrong guess, but as soon as Sheng Li arrived, their data was successful, and that was due to Sheng Li.

The sleeping researchers were all awakened by this movement, and the first thing they did after getting up was to look at the instrument that produced the result, "Successful?" "Successful!" The two senior brothers couldn't hide

it I was happy, but I almost didn't jump up.

Professor Wu walked quickly to the instrument, looked at the data carefully several times, and then slapped the table with a high-pitched voice like an old man, "The theory is feasible! Let's start the experiment tomorrow!" He looked around the noisy

research Looking around the room, looking at a group of researchers with light blue eyes, he smiled again, "I have a holiday tomorrow morning, starting at noon!" The

researchers are actually very tired, but before confirming the success of the data, everyone They didn't want to leave, the joy at the moment made them look extra energetic, and everyone had a smile on their faces when they went out.

Xia Tian helped the senior sister do the finishing work again, and then left with Sheng Li. When going downstairs, Sheng Li walked down the stairs first, then knelt down/said to Xia Tian: "Come up." Xia Tian lay on Sheng Li's

back On the road, the owner's generous and warm back made him feel extra secure, and he couldn't help talking about the experience of several failed experiments today. Sheng Li responded from time to time, and he heard the voice of the person on the back getting smaller and smaller, and finally There was a steady and long breathing sound.