chapter 156

Those villagers who came out of the strange death of their relatives rushed out to ask their neighbors what happened, but they saw that in broad daylight, the village road was covered with dense bones!

And what made their scalps tingle the most was that those white bones seemed to be thinking and conscious, crawling towards them slowly but unrelentingly, even though the bones were broken by farm tools, they still dragged their stumps to crawl towards them go.

At the beginning, Sheng Li and Xia Tian didn't know where so many bones came from outside the Yin House. It wasn't until they gradually learned about the so-called sacrifices in Dead Man's Valley that they realized that those bones were innocent "sacrifices" bought from outside the mountain these years. , They died unexpectedly, and before they died, they were gnawed alive by carnivorous butterflies. A wave of resentment propped up their bones. Now when they enter the village, they don't kill people when they see them. The descendants of those who sacrificed" will take revenge.

It seems light to say, but the Dead Man's Ditch is only such a big place, and the village chiefs are all in rotation. In this way, almost everyone has relatives who have participated in the sacrifice. It's just that the carnivorous butterfly The larvae are hidden in their bodies, and there has never been a moment when the previous generation of butterfly kings died and the next butterfly king was on the verge of life and death, so even today, there are still people who don't even know that there are carnivorous butterflies hidden in their bodies.

Therefore, when Qiangzi and the others finally recovered from the fact that the white cocoon "gifted by the mountain god" had completely disappeared, and even the cocoon shell had flown into Xia Tian's hands "out of thin air", they were awakened by the noisy crying of the whole village, Walking out of the ancestral hall, what greeted them was a bone walking towards them.

When Boss Hu, who was already in prison uniform, brought the police officers who handled the case to Dead Man's Valley again, this place really became "Dead Man's Valley" in their eyes.

The mountain was quiet and uninhabited. At first, the police officers thought that someone had leaked the news. The people in the dead man's ditch village not only bought and sold people, but were also suspected of murder. Many years of unsolved unsolved cases found a breakthrough here. However, after this investigation, I am afraid that there are not many people in the whole village who can not be locked up, so they tried to keep a low profile in this operation. Rise up and resist, and it will be more difficult to strike at that time.

However, the information reported by the inquiring person before was that there was no one in the village, not even a cock crowing and a dog barking that should be heard in an ordinary mountain village, and there was no trace of smoke in the village at meal time.

The captain of the action team spat secretly, "Could they all run away? There are always clues left, brothers! Even if this village is turned over today, I have to find a living person!" However, they were destined to be a living person

. No one could be found either.

"...Damn it..."

When they actually walked into the village, even the veteran policeman who had been handling the case for many years couldn't help being shocked. He couldn't utter a word except to swear a bad word to express his inner emotions.

As for the younger ones, they couldn't control themselves and walked aside to vomit.

From the locust tree forest at the entrance of the village, graves one after another were densely packed into the village like pustules growing from the ground. In front of each grave was a corpse that had already bled dry. It looked as if they were kneeling at the grave and repenting.

"...There are nine hundred and ninety-nine graves, and there is one more buried person..." An old police officer shook his head repeatedly, "I thought this was just a joke, but I didn't expect..." It turned out to be true

.

Two more courageous policemen stepped forward to check in full armor, but they were puzzled by the black ash on the ground: "What kind of powder is this? Could it be burnt paper money? But it seems that it is too soft, but it doesn't matter." Like..."

On the top of the mountain where no one was paying attention, there was a beautiful young man watching all this quietly.

"It's finally here. I thought I'd have to wait for a long time..." Xia Tian twisted his neck, which was a little numb from looking at it for a long time, and immediately put a pair of hands behind him, rubbing his neck gently but forcefully.

Xia Tian leaned back very reassuringly, and fell into a firm embrace without any surprise.

Although this embrace is as cold as melted snow.

Sheng Li hugged Xia Tian into his arms, and seeing that he seemed to be coquettish with him, he couldn't help laughing and said, "Then let's go?"

From that day on, they waited in this deep mountain to confirm that there were police officers It is safe to come to deal with this matter, now the dead man's ditch is completely dead man's ditch, there is no living thing in this village except for the over-blooming Sophora japonica at the east end of the village.

"Let's go, there's nothing else going on in this village." There was no one else in the deep mountains, and there was nothing to worry about, so Xia Tian stayed by Sheng Li's side for the past few days except waiting for the police to come.

Sheng Li asked: "Don't want me to hug you?"

Xia Tian naturally wanted Sheng Li to hug him, but he patted the cloth pocket on his chest lightly and said: "If I hug you, I can't hug you It's gone." It was the tablet that was inside.

From the uninhabited deep mountains and old forests to the bustling bustling city again, Xia Tian still felt a little unaccustomed for a while, he was like a little vixen who just came down the mountain, looking here and there from time to time, once he saw someone there I just want to squeeze over to take a look. Sheng Li naturally stayed with him every step of the way, keeping his little fox at arm's length from people at all times, and if he saw where it was too crowded, he would purposely use his ghostly aura to take the way, which didn't hurt anyone, but just used his icy breath to make him feel ashamed. Passers-by automatically give way to a path.

After Xia Tian had seen enough and came back to his senses, he also felt that his own appearance was really ignorant. He was still wearing the plain long gown that Sheng Li wore for him that day, but the owner used the ghostly aura to cover it up, so that others could see At first, he just thought it was just ordinary clothes, so the little fox went to the clothing store after seeing enough excitement, but happened to meet a group of students chattering about the upcoming school start after entering the door, Xia Tian Only then did I remember that this time I was still a student at school.

Xia Tian took the clothes and went to the fitting room. After confirming that there were no outsiders, he blinked at Sheng Li: "I haven't been a student yet."

Sheng Li put away the long gown that he changed, "Okay."

A week later, a wave of freshmen came to the freshman dormitory of Hanping University. They came from all corners of the country and gathered in the highest university in the capital. They can almost represent the youngest intellectual power in this country. They are all in high spirits. They are confident and confident Capital.

In a freshman male dormitory, a few boys who walked towards the dormitory with high spirits chatted and opened the door. They all froze in place after opening the door. They looked at each other, and then took a step back in the same spirit to confirm the door number again and again. Only then went in again.

Xia Tian just hung up the mosquito net, and when he saw this, he stood up and smiled at them: "Hi, I'm Xia Tian." He pointed to the name tag hanging on the bedside as he spoke.

A few boys exploded immediately—

"Fucking buddy, did you go to the wrong place? You're from the Art Academy next door!

" Come on, it's no use."

The young people's friendship was easily established, and soon Xia Tian became acquainted with this group of freshmen. When they saw that his luggage was so light that he only had a small backpack, they couldn't help asking curiously: "Who are you? Are you a local? Ready to go to school?"

Xia Tian glanced at the tightly covered mosquito net, then glanced at the tablet hidden under the pillow, with his hands on his knees, he seemed to be sitting in an extremely upright posture, but only He knew that his fingertips had just brushed against a pair of cold palms.

"Yes, I have a part-time job, and I may often travel out of town. It is inconvenient to live on campus and check dorms. I will rent a room near the school. You are welcome to come and play." Hearing this, the boys repeatedly said yes

, Hearing him mention the part-time job, the boy who was reading at the desk smiled and said, "You found a part-time job so quickly? Hey, you look so good, why don't you become a star in some performing arts company?" With a pen and paper in his hand, "Can I ask for a superstar's signature then?"

"That's right." A boy next to him also booed, "Don't look at my appearance, but I want to rely on my face to make a living in my dreams!"

Xia Tian laughed, "No, my job is fortune-telling. To be precise, it's fortune-telling to find people. If someone's family is lost, I will help find them."

When Xia Tian said these words, the boys in the same bed felt that He must be joking. However, no one expected that their amazing roommate really didn't lie to them.

It wasn't until several families jointly sent the pennant to the school that everyone knew about it. In just one year, Xia Tian helped twenty households find their children. Hundreds of abducted women and children.

What is this concept? Just take Hanping City as an example. Before this, they filed about a thousand cases of abduction and trafficking of women and children every year, but only a hundred or so cases were solved. Xia Tian almost raised the number by himself. doubled or even more.

Xia Tian has thus become a celebrity in the school. The counselors are also very quick to approve the leave slips that he asks for leave from time to time. Anyway, he has always been at the top of the grade in his studies, and he is going out to do good deeds. The school is naturally willing to give him a lot of convenience. Door.

However, the brighter and taller he is, the easier it is to be a target. Xia Tian's move has undoubtedly become a thorn in the side of many criminal gangs. On his way back to school late, Xia Tian was stopped in an alley. .

Several burly men weighed the baseball bats in their hands, and gave him a very disgusting smile, "You offended the nobleman by not having long eyes, and they specified that you have two legs, buddy, I'm sorry." Xia Tian was

angry Looking around at the few people calmly, "I'll give you a minute, there's still time to leave now." The

few people seemed to have heard some terrible joke, and ignored it, instead they surrounded him and approached him.

Xia Tian sighed, and he patted the small wooden tablet hanging around his neck -

after the little fox complained that he couldn't be hugged by the owner while holding the tablet, Sheng Li took some effort to get the tablet into the The wood spirit was pulled out and condensed into a small wooden sign for Xia Tian to hang around his neck, so that the little fox could be hugged by him anytime, anywhere.

After a while, Xia Tian came out slowly from the alley, and the street lamps cast a dim light, illuminating several strong men crying in pain in the alley.

Xia Tian looked back at them, shook his head, and muttered in a low voice: "I told you to go." Then he smiled at the empty side: "Master, if I become Fox, will they be scared to death? Call them monsters or something?"

A tall man's figure slowly revealed his body, he opened his hands to Xia Tian, ​​and said gently: "Come on, let me hug you."