chapter 5

Sheng Li's lunch was extremely sumptuous, and the four-story mahogany lunch box alone stunned the little fox who had never had enough to eat. Sheng Li had just heard the other party's stomach growling for a while, and Xia Tian seemed a little I'm sorry, I kept pressing my abdomen with my hands, and patted my stomach quietly to stop my stomach from screaming.

    At that time, Sheng Li almost couldn't hold back his smile, he just thought that Xia Tian was still young, so it looked cute when he did such childish actions.

    Seeing that Xia Tian was looking at the lunch box longingly, but he didn't intend to do anything, Sheng Li took him to the cubicle and sat down, took apart the chopsticks for him and handed them to Xia Tian, ​​"Eat."

    Xia Tian was a little distressed, He is not very good at using chopsticks. Although he has accepted the memory of the world, it is still difficult to handle such trivial things. He didn't even pick a dish after several attempts. Instead, he almost took off the chopsticks. In order to cover up, He just scooped up the soup with a spoon. Fortunately, the soup is chicken soup that has been boiled for a long time. It is fragrant and delicious, and the diced meat inside can be scooped up easily, so that Xia Tian won't be hungry while watching the big meal abdomen.

    At this time, he noticed that Sheng Li next to him had already finished his soup, and the other party was moving gracefully, picking up the chopsticks and picking the dishes slowly.

    Xia Tian's eyes lit up, he quickly imitated Sheng Li's movements and picked up the chopsticks. Sheng Li's movements were slow, so he watched it a few more times and slowly got used to it. Finally, he successfully picked up a chopsticks of shredded pork, and was so happy. The eyes smiled into a pair of crescents.

    Seeing that he finally met, Sheng Li speeded up. He always pays attention to not eating or sleeping, but Xia Tian couldn't bear to be quiet, and after hesitating for a moment, he finally couldn't help but say: "Mr. ?"

    Sheng Li's daily diet pays attention to nutrition and proper meat and vegetables, but right now it's not a question of whether to eat meat or not—

    "Don't call me that."

    "Huh?" Xia Tian looked at him blankly. Is that what he was called?

    Sheng Li then patiently explained: "The relationship between you and me...don't need to be so unfamiliar."

    "I understand!" Xia Tian's eyes suddenly lit up, recalling that Sheng Li said before that he wanted to "raise" himself, and now he is feeding himself again, and immediately remembered the matter of the monks of the Lingyang Sect raising spiritual pets, and said immediately Then he called: "Master!"

    Sheng Li was dumbfounded, but Xia Tian had already happily picked up a large chopsticks of shredded pork into his bowl, "Master, you eat this!"

    Xia Tian used his own chopsticks , Sheng Li hesitated for a second, he has a cleanliness... He should have told Xia Tian to know the rules, but Sheng Li felt inexplicably reluctant, he lowered his head and ate the shredded pork, "Mm, it's delicious." After a pause, he added : "Don't pick for others..."

    "I won't pick for others." The little fox has experienced the pain of starvation, if it wasn't for Sheng Li's promise to support himself, he could contribute Xiao Xuehua to send him back to Fulian Mountain , he would never give the food he fancy to the other party no matter what, "I only give it to the master."

    "You don't need to call me... Forget it, you don't need to call me the master in front of outsiders."

    "Good master!"

    After eating, he had to rest. Although Sheng Li wanted to keep people by his side from the beginning, he has been single for many years, and he is not used to too close contact with people. This morning, he hugged Xia Tian in his arms, Having lunch with him is quite an exception. Now that Xia Tian has just signed a contract and has no work at hand, he plans to have someone take him to the artist's dormitory to rest.

    Xia Tian had been listening to Sheng Li's words seriously at first, and when the other party talked about letting someone take him to the dormitory equipped for him by the company, Xia Tian suddenly interrupted Sheng Li and asked: "Dormitory? I am alone Living?"

    Sheng Li thought he was worried about the accommodation environment, so he said, "Don't worry, the artists' dormitories are all hardcover single rooms, and the privacy is very good."

    But Xia Tian was not worried about this issue, he asked eagerly: "Are you raising Mine? Don't I live with you?" The

    little fox was not taught by his parents since he was a child, and he didn't learn the cunning of the fox clan at all. He only thought that since Sheng Li liked his face, he would stay by his side every day. , Let Sheng Li's love fill the jade box as soon as possible, so that he can go back to eat his chicken legs, otherwise if he goes back late, there is no guarantee that the fragrance of the chicken legs will attract other beasts.

    He had also seen disciples of Lingyang sect raising spirit beasts as pets on Fulian Mountain. Naturally, spirit beasts followed their masters. If they were thrown away, it could only mean that they were rejected by their masters.

    His small jade box was not full, and he hadn't eaten the big chicken legs, so of course he couldn't be rejected by Sheng Li.

    Hearing this, Sheng Li was tongue-tied, the little lover he kept was more anxious than himself? He was about to explain, but unexpectedly, Xia Tian showed a sad look on his face. Tears glistened in his peach eyes, "You...don't you want to raise me? I eat very little, a chicken... ...No, no, half, half is fine! And you like my face too...why don't you let me sleep with you?" He didn't understand the difference between "nurture" and "nurture", anyway, for him In other words, they were all by Sheng Li's side.

    He was heartbroken as he said it, as if Sheng Li's further word of no would kill him. Sheng Li's young man ascended to the top position, all the way to the current high position. What he despises most is the useless tears, but now he finds that he has nothing to do with Xia Tian's tears, and he just wants to promise him everything for a moment.

    "Let's rest together."

    Sheng Li realized what he had said when he saw a bright smile on Xia Tian's face . With a look of ready to cry, she really couldn't bear to part with it.

    At this moment, Sheng Li still doesn't understand that he is reluctant because he has put the other party in his heart and handed over the spear and shield to the other party. The person who is reluctant is a weakness and a defense.

    There is a dedicated lounge on the top floor, and the bed inside is big enough. Of course, according to Xia Tian's wishes, the two of them slept together. Sheng Li originally thought that he would not be able to fall asleep when he suddenly slept with someone, but he listened to the young man next to him. There was a sound of steady breathing, and the corners of his lips were slightly curved—

    it seemed possible?