chapter 31

This small episode did not affect the next play of the two of them. They did not return home until the sun was in the west. Xia Tian was holding some food and gadgets bought today. The chicken cubs were carried by Sheng Li himself.

    Although the two of them had never held hands and shoulders, they sometimes put their heads together and whispered in a low voice, and sometimes they deliberately touched each other with the back of their hands. The space, even the breathing of each other belongs to each other alone.

    Seeing an old pagoda tree full of pure white flowers appear in the field of vision, just turn another corner to the Shuai Mansion, but there is a commotion in front of him, the voices are full of people, Xia Tian glanced suspiciously, but saw The alley was crowded with people, and he was curious, but he couldn't see anything.

    A soldier dressed in plain clothes squeezed out from the crowd and reported in a low voice: "Young Marshal, the man who was staring at just now is dead.

    " The noise attracted more and more people, Sheng Li frowned slightly, but still led the people over.

    "Let's go, let's go, the young commander is here!"

    Several soldiers in military uniforms who were mobilized opened the way for him. Although Sheng Li was dressed in casual clothes, he was awe-inspiring and not angry. Shocked, he calmed down and made way for him.

    A thin and small man was leaning against the bluestone brick wall, and a boy with bloody hands was kneeling beside him. Xia Tian stood beside Sheng Li and took a look, exclaiming in a low voice, "It's him?

    " The kneeling boy was the beggar just now, his whole body was spattered with blood, and his expression was indifferent. If it wasn't for the scar on the man's neck with deep bone visible, and the beggar holding a piece of broken porcelain that was full of blood, Xia Tian would never have imagined that the beggar would commit murder.

    "What happened?" Sheng Li asked.

    Before the soldiers around could answer, the spectators shouted loudly: "This kid killed his father!" As soon as he said the words, he seemed to realize that he was actually talking to Sheng Yan Wang, who was notoriously vicious, and was frightened for a while. weak legs.

    The surrounding people also bowed their heads and did not dare to say a word, but seeing that Sheng Li did not kill anyone on sight as rumored, a few bolder ones said tentatively: "He killed it, we saw it with our own eyes..."

    At this moment , The soldier who was sent to follow up at the beginning explained to Sheng Li in a low voice: "Young commander, I followed this man to this side, and suddenly this child jumped out from the sideways and asked him for money, and the two of them fought, then The child was pushed by him, and when he fell to the ground, a porcelain bowl fell out of his arms, and he took the pieces of the porcelain bowl and cut the man's throat." After speaking, he lowered his

    head and said, "I was caught off guard for a while, and I didn't If you can stop him, you will be punished with thirty military sticks." The

    soldier was doing stalking work, the purpose was to see if the skinny man had another deal, and he didn't expect that skinny boy to be so desperate. He cut the man's throat with a piece of porcelain, and it was too late to stop him. Blood gushed out, causing passers-by to run away screaming.

    After figuring out what was going on, and knowing that the man was the beggar's biological father, Sheng Li, who had seen a lot of drug use in his previous life, could naturally understand the twists and turns. The blood-stained oil paper bag and the dark smoke soil faintly protruding from a corner snorted coldly, and was about to speak when another voice came from behind—