chapter 52

Just when the love was getting stronger, a sudden movement in the courtyard interrupted the action of the two of them.

    Xia Tian's furry fox ears stood up almost instantly, and the thin fluff exploded. He moved the tip of his nose and said, "It's a snake.

    " A slender silver snake half a foot long, with an oval-shaped red spot on its triangular snake head, it is the red-topped silver snake known as "the most poisonous snake in the world". Red-topped silver snakes are born small. Ordinary snakes can only grow as thick as a child's little finger, let alone the size of a child's palm. However, it looks small and gentle, but it is actually very poisonous. It can make its prey stop breathing and die in just one step. It looks like an ordinary person sleeping soundly. If no tiny bite marks of snake teeth are found, no matter how clever a doctor is, it will be difficult to distinguish that he died of poisoning.

    This silver snake is half a foot long, which shows its age, and the red spot on its head is bright red, which further highlights its ferocious poison.

    After entering the door, the red-capped silver snake lingered at the door for a while, and the bright red snake kept swallowing its letters, before it twisted and twisted and slowly came towards the bed.

    Sheng Li's eyes darkened. Anyone who was interrupted in this situation would feel irritable, even Sheng Li was no exception. He was breathing more and more heavily. If he hadn't held Xia Tian in his arms at this moment, he might have already He chopped off the silver snake seven inches with his bare hands; he was about to let go of Xia Tian, ​​but the little fox stopped him.

    "Someone must have put the snake there. Its crawl marks are just where those eunuchs and maids were standing just now." Xia Tianfu whispered in Sheng Li's ear. He hid his secrets and was staring at their movements. It should be known that Sheng Li is still a fool now, and if he made a rash move, he might attract suspicion.

    Sheng Li, who was in a rage, was lightly pressed by the palm of the young man's shoulder, and most of the evil fire in his heart suddenly went down. Xia Tian said again: "I have practiced martial arts for a few days, and I chopped Yin to death in a panic. Snakes are not impossible."

    Sheng Li nodded, then released the arm that was imprisoned around Xia Tian's waist, and then raised his hand to wrap up the loose clothes for him, watching the little fox retract its ears and tail, He got off the bed barefoot.

    Xia Tian seemed calm, but in fact he was three points more annoyed than Sheng Li.

    He was already three points drunk from alcohol, and he was happy that he could finally sleep with Sheng Li, but he was interrupted by a beast, and behind this beast might be hidden malice against them. The snake walks silently, and when it moves, it doesn't even make the "hissing" sound of ordinary snakes. If it wasn't for the two of them who have gone through the practice of forging and tempering their bodies, and their own bodies are foxes, they are just two ordinary people who are emotional , it is impossible to find the silver snake at all, and it is unknown that it will be killed in the blink of an eye.

    Just thinking of someone holding such malice towards him and his owner, the little fox was so angry that he wished he could swallow the silver snake alive. His five fingers were slightly closed, and when he opened his palm again, the sharp claws were exposed, and the expression on his face was unavoidable. The zone has a little defense and attack when facing natural enemies.

    The silver snake moved slowly at the beginning, but the closer it got to the two, the more excited it became, and gradually raised its head and spit out snake letters, assuming a posture of attacking its prey.