chapter 127

"Where is this place? Your king's surname is Xia?" Xia Tian didn't even bother to ask and hurriedly asked the little tree spirit who could talk. How can you shout at will?"

Xia Tian was taken aback for a moment, and was thrown in front of the door by the little tree spirits before he could react.

This group of little tree spirits seemed to be in awe of their "big king". After leaving Xia Tian behind, they gathered at the door and said something in the direction of the house door, but it was still buzzing in Xia Tian's ears. . And the remaining little tree spirit shouted loudly: "Your Majesty! Your bride is here!" After saying that, a group of little tree spirits scattered and ran back to the deep forest in the blink of an eye.

Xia Tian was stunned, this place looked very strange, he couldn't feel any vitality in the house, maybe it was because the little tree spirit was still there before, Xia Tian didn't notice the strong anger from them for a while, now they ran away , The cold and dead breath swept over in an instant, and Xia Tian subconsciously turned into a fox. It was inconvenient for a person to run here, and maybe he could escape by turning into a fox.

The muddy clothes fell to the ground, and a furry little fox came out. He shook his ears, and was about to turn around and run away, but the will-o'-the-wisps in the woods behind him seemed to have sensed his intentions, Slowly floating in the forest to block his direction, the little tree spirit was also running in the forest, making an unintelligible sound, like mosquitoes buzzing, as if urging him to go in quickly.

Starting from the edge of the forest, the soil in front of me was broken layer by layer from below, bony hands poked out, and the cold joints scratched and shook in Xia Tian's direction, as if a hole had opened on the ground in an instant. Countless snow-white ostentatious flowers, even if Xia Tian was in a firm mood, couldn't help being taken aback. The little fox subconsciously arched his back to expose his sharp teeth, and let out a hoarse "hoo hoo" demonstration from his throat.

At this moment, the door of the ebony house behind him was opened by a pair of invisible hands, and a tall but pale man appeared behind the door.

As soon as he appeared, the thick bones that kept struggling to get out of the ground to threaten Xia Tian immediately shrank back, and even the will-o'-the-wisps that fluttered in the forest disappeared without a trace in an instant, and countless little tree spirits jumped into the ancient tree at the same time, The whole forest was as quiet as if it had fallen into a deep sleep.

Xia Tian was stunned for a moment, only to hear a low sigh from behind: "Xia Xia..."

The little fox turned to look, and sure enough, he saw Sheng Li looking at him from behind the door. The person inside the door was wearing a long gown, his face was too pale , only a pair of eagle-like sharp eyes shine brightly in this dim environment, with an unmistakable treasure and expression.

Xia Tian was in a panic, and ran over in a hurry. He didn't realize until he entered the door that the house seemed to be an invisible barrier that cut off the owner's breath, and he couldn't feel Sheng Li's presence outside. But as soon as he entered the room, the feeling of being in harmony with his soul immediately made his heart tremble.

Sheng Li squatted down/body, hugged the little fox who had jumped into his arms tightly, buried his head in his soft fur, and took a deep breath, before sighing softly, "Why did you get here?" Xia Tian

asked Feeling that the hands hugging him were very cold, he hurriedly wrapped his big tail around Sheng Li's palms to try to warm him up, but it didn't help, no matter how much he used his own body temperature to keep Sheng Li warm, the other party was always cold. Like ice cubes, without any warm feeling.

The little fox was startled, and was about to ask, but Sheng Li stroked his fur lightly, and said, "Which mud pit did you roll in?" Sheng Li's tone was as

gentle as ever, and Xia Tian felt a little nervous Ding, his ears turned around uncomfortably, he put his head on the side of Sheng Li's neck and rubbed it lightly, and his paws kept patting Sheng Li's chest, which made Sheng Li chuckle, "Be good, take care of me." You go take a bath."

Not only does the house look exactly the same as the Young Marshal's Mansion from the outside, but the interior structure is also the same. The little fox was quickly taken to the hot spring bath, and the warm steam made the little fox scream happily After groaning twice, he jumped down from Sheng Li's arms, jumped into the pool and turned into a human form, then stretched out his hand towards Sheng Li and said, "Master, come down to warm up too."

Sheng Li hesitated for a moment, then finally nodded and walked down the pool.

The temperature of the hot spring pool was a little high, and Xia Tian's fair skin was slightly reddened by the heat, but he felt very comfortable. Sheng Li washed the mud off his body at the water outlet for him, and the two of them leaned back to the pool.

Xia Tian hesitated for a moment, then stretched out his hand to caress Sheng Li's skin.

"What's wrong with Xia Xia, I can't help it anymore?" Sheng Li joked with a smile, but seeing Xia Tian's eyes were slightly red, with crystal tears in the corners of his eyes, he quickly restrained his smile and hugged her in his arms. Sighing, "I didn't want to tell you so early."

Even in the hot spring pool, the skin touched by his hands was still icy cold, Xia Tian's fingers tightened slightly, and he said stubbornly, "I want to know." "As you

said See, Xia Xia, I don't seem to be human right now."

Xia Tian's back turned cold, his owner was a genius swordsman who was born in the Lingyang Sect, and in the past so many small worlds have passed through safely, even when life and death are uncertain. He had never been injured on the battlefield, but now...

he quickly put Sheng Li's cold hands in his hands and rubbed them vigorously, and asked repeatedly: "Is the master injured? Why is it so cold? Have you heard of it?" Uncomfortable?"

"No." Sheng Li patiently answered Xia Tian's question, and only after he calmed down did he explain the whole story.

In this small world, Sheng Li was in this house when he opened his eyes. At first he thought he had returned to the Young Marshal's Mansion in Fengtai City, but he soon realized that something was wrong. There was no living person in this house. Things—even himself, the Nascent Soul and the little fox at the dantian fell into a deep sleep, and he couldn't sense the little fox's breath, and the whole person seemed to be forcibly suppressed. Soul body.

"I was very worried at first, but I was relieved to see you." Sheng Li said. What he was most worried about at first was that his soul would be damaged, which would cause damage to the little fox, but now that he hugged him tightly in his arms, seeing that Xia Tian was fine, he was a little relieved.

"Where is this house?" Xia Tian asked, frowning, and couldn't help talking about the fact that the house was like a barrier to isolate the owner's breath.

Sheng Li said: "This house seems to be the main house of a rich family. I checked the books in the library, and at the latest I could only find things from the late feudal period. I think the previous owner lived there and left at that time. There are no other reliable records in the book, and there is no trace of human beings. I only know that the family name of the main family is Xia, and there is nothing else."

He has no memory at all, and he has been trapped in the house in this small world and cannot leave. , It is impossible to communicate with others to obtain information at all, so I can only search for all the records that can be consulted in this house, and after a long time of groping, I gradually know where this is.

After Xia Tian listened, he asked after a while, "How long has the master been here?"

Sheng Li lowered his head and kissed his eyelashes, not wanting to tell the real answer to make him sad, but he was not willing to lie to Xia Tian at all. Therefore, after a moment of silence, he said: "Many years."

For ordinary people, ten or ten years are many years, and for monks, hundreds or thousands of years are also many years.

The conversation was divided into two parts, and Chen Waizui and Lu Mao rushed out overnight, because it had only rained at night, the mountain road was wet and slippery, and the villagers on the mountain road walked slowly. The two caught up with them in a short time, but they He didn't go up to greet them, but quietly followed behind, eavesdropping on what the people in front were saying. The leader of the group was the village chief, who opened the way with an old-fashioned flashlight in one hand and a rake in the other. A villager behind him asked, " Village

chief, did those two survive the fall?"

Nodded, "Master Mountain God said that if he was not enshrined, that person would not die... Huh, he is lucky."

Then the few people discussed something in a low voice, and they could only hear words like "money" and "found" indistinctly. Words, Lu Mao and Chen Weizui looked at each other, Lu Mao whispered: "They really want to take the goods and not give money."

The village chief and others did not go to the place where Xia Tian fell during the day, but walked into a mess of weeds from the path. Chen Waizui's expression was cold, and he winked at Lumao, which meant that they were determined to follow tonight.

Under the night, the grass blades were covered with dots of dew. Chen Waizui and Lumao kept hidden carefully, trying not to make too much noise, and followed the village chief and others all the way to a place halfway up the mountain. on open ground.

They didn't plan to show up for the time being, they just hid in a bush and were about to see what they were planning, but they saw the village chief turn around and shouted to their hiding place: "You two also followed all the way, why don't you show your face?" "

Lvmao glanced at Chen Waizui, who nodded at him, and the two walked out one after the other. They were embarrassed that they hadn't been caught at all, and Chen Waizui smiled: "Brother, Are you looking for that child? Why don't we go together, after all, we paid the money, we have to do a good job in the service." The implication is that if Xia Tian dies, the deposit will not be refunded.

The village chief didn't care about the money, but just smiled at them, "That's the work."

After that, he and several villagers around him raised their hands together in front of their mouths to form a trumpet, and then uttered " "Woohoo", three times later, a clump of dark green and faint blue flames climbed up the rock all the way from the foot of the mountain, and finally danced in front of them.

Most of the flames are green, and the green-haired man really likes green, otherwise he wouldn't have dyed his hair green, but now seeing the green flames in the valley, he gasped, stretched out his fingers trembling Pointing at them, his lips were trembling, and he lost his voice: "Ghost... ghost fire!"

Chen Weizui was also terrified, he glanced at the village chief and others beside him, but saw them respectfully bowed slightly to the wisp of ghost fire Then he forced himself to suppress the fear in his heart, covered his green-haired mouth, and said to the displeased village head: "My little brother is a foreigner, and I don't know the rules of the dead man's ditch. There are a lot of them, don't blame him."

The village chief glanced at the trembling green hair, snorted coldly, but didn't say anything.