chapter 46

Before the words were finished, the servants in the hall fell to their knees in unison, saluting long live.

    The person who came here was Emperor Zhengkang, the emperor of the dynasty.

    He is past the age now, but his steps are steady and his eyes are sharp. He doesn't look old at all, and he is not much worse than a man in his 30s.

    Concubine Duan and Xia Tian hurriedly got up to salute, but Emperor Zhengkang grabbed his hand and helped them up, "You don't need to be too polite, I heard that Xiao Shisan went to choose someone in advance, come and have a look."

    Xia Tian came to this world for a few days , it was the first time he saw his so-called "Father Emperor". He looked up a little, and saw that although Emperor Zhengkang was smiling, there was no intimacy in his eyes, and there was no foreign object in the dowry. He understood immediately, maybe In the past few days, I have occasionally heard the palace people say that the emperor does not like the thirteenth prince, this is not a lie.

    The little fox hates such a person with a sweet belly sword the most, and almost immediately became a little more disgusted and wary of Emperor Zhengkang. At this time, Emperor Zhengkang nodded almost invisible to the eunuch who was accompanying him, and the eunuch ordered, Nodded slightly.

    Seeing this, Xia Tian subconsciously took half a step back and stood right in front of Sheng Li. If someone else made trouble, he would be able to block Sheng Li immediately.

    Sure enough, the great eunuch Lan Hua stretched out her finger, pointed at the tip of Sheng Li's nose from the air, and said, "Whose son is this, why do you dare to be rude when you see His Majesty?

    " The eldest son of the Sheng family, due to his congenital inadequacy, was slower than his words in his actions, and did not intend to be rude to His Majesty, and his Majesty must have heard of it." Concubine Duan knew in her heart that whoever was chosen must be no better than the Emperor It's even more clear that he now allows his chief eunuch to be so arrogant, just because he wants to make things difficult for her Tim'er.

    Emperor Zhengkang took a look at Concubine Duan Gui, and the two eyes met. Concubine Duan Gui did not evade at all. After a while, Emperor Zhengkang

    looked away first, "Wang Jinzhong, step back ." Liaoyi sat down opposite Sheng Li, raised his hand to grab the pastries in the snack box in front of him, "Prime Minister Sheng's eldest son, Sheng Li?"

    However, before his fingertips touched the skin of the dim sum, the jade plate was pulled forward violently, and it was Sheng Li who glared at Emperor Zhengkang with an angry face, and he firmly protected the half plate of dim sum in front of him, With half a piece of pastry in her mouth, she said inarticulately: "Um... mine!"

    Concubine Duan's heart skipped a beat. Emperor Zhengkang had always been headstrong, and he didn't like others to offend Tianwei, so he entered the palace just now Shi Shengli never bowed down, she saved him by taking advantage of Emperor Zhengkang's guilt, but if Emperor Zhengkang got angry again, she might not be able to save him.

    As early as when Emperor Zhengkang was going to get the pastry, Xia Tian was already displeased. You must know that it was the food he brought to the owner. If others take it without their permission, it is robbing food! He didn't like Emperor Zhengkang in the first place, so he felt disgusted even more. It's just that there are many rules in the deep palace in this life, and he had to take care of the safety of Concubine Duan, so he had to hold back, but if Emperor Zhengkang wanted to If there is any action that is unfavorable to them, the little fox will still scratch his face regardless of whether he is an emperor or not.